Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    No. Long story. Not worth repeating.

Bummer. So have you already told the story elsewhere? Now I’m curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

All they did was take the FW space and spread it out. More clothing than I can remember at the show and only a half dozen different blind companies. Took 1 hour to walk it, talk to a couple people and I bailed.

Redneck does have some great deals, especially on their soft sided blinds.

Comment

Any good deals are hard sided elevated blinds?

Comment

What kind of deals of the soft sided ones? Trying to decide if I want to make the hike to D town.

Comment

Originally posted by hero_moneybags View Post
            What kind of deals of the soft sided ones? Trying to decide if I want to make the hike to D town.
            6x6 soft side for 399.00. Bought one in Houston last week.

Comment

How is the show for those attending?

Similar to the past few?

Any new Vendors?

Comment

Show was just meh-ok to me. I haven’t been in years and I remember why.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Less vendors this year it seemed. Took no time at all to walk the whole thing. Probably cause there was no fish tank. My boys were bored without it [emoji16]

Comment

Me and the manchild went today. Felt like it was underwhelming compared to years passed.

Comment

My whole family had a great time today. Lola was crushed when she found out smart was sick… and the when I told her Jeff and the fish tank weren’t there she was all madded up! Didn’t see Mitch there either? Did I miss him?

Finally bit the bullet and deposited for Argentina! Wife finally seen it was far more than a dove hunt. She’s as excited as I am (well probably not). Her brother and his wife were immediately in as well

Seen several TBHers as always and ran into 2 families from my little Ol town of Quitman

Great show!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                        My whole family had a great time today. Lola was crushed when she found out smart was sick… and the when I told her Jeff and the fish tank weren’t there she was all madded up! Didn’t see Mitch there either? Did I miss him?

Finally bit the bullet and deposited for Argentina! Wife finally seen it was far more than a dove hunt. She’s as excited as I am (well probably not). Her brother and his wife were immediately in as well

Seen several TBHers as always and ran into 2 families from my little Ol town of Quitman

Great show!

Sorry I missed seeing Lola (the pigeon toed assassin) and talking with you Kyle. That is always one of my highlights of the FW show. Glad yall had a good time. Argentina is a bucket list trip for me.

Comment

I will be headed down in the morning to do a little shopping

Comment

The parking was better than FW and that’s about it. Wife and kids enjoyed it...supported some small businesses. Most likely will be back as vendor next year.

Comment

It was pretty small compared to years past, but easy to navigate and parking was easy too.

Comment

Receive assurance it will be back in FW next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X