Hunting liability insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting liability insurance

Just got a new spot to hunt and the landowner wants to Make sure I have liability insurance. I do have $300k coverage through my homeowner policy but also see specific hunting liability insurance available. Can anyone give me some insight into my options and what might be a good company to choose for hunters insurance?

I've been using this company for five years. Haven't needed it yet so not sure how good they are !
    Providing Hunting Land Liability Insurance to Recreational Hunters & Hunting Clubs throughout the USA. Our Hunting Insurance & Lease Agreements are designed to protect the Landowner, Hunting Club & the Hunter.

Comment

It’s about $1,000 a year for a million dollar policy.

Comment

This is who I used
        American Hunting Lease Association
        Insurance Certificates Department
        10412 Allisonville Rd, Ste. 110
        Fishers, IN 46038

(866) 782-6330

Comment

ww.outdoorund.com/hunt_lease_liability.html

Another one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 12thman View Post
            Just got a new spot to hunt and the landowner wants to Make sure I have liability insurance. I do have $300k coverage through my homeowner policy but also see specific hunting liability insurance available. Can anyone give me some insight into my options and what might be a good company to choose for hunters insurance?
            I’m probably very wrong here but you are the hunter , isn’t that the landowners responsibility ?

Comment

use Higginbotham insurance agency 361-883-1711 and talk about exactly what you need

I have guides/ outfitters coverage 5 million per incident
              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 08-08-2022, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                I’m probably very wrong here but you are the hunter , isn’t that the landowners responsibility ?
                It protects the landowner. The landowner is certainly within his rights to insist that those who raise the risk (lessees) pay the premium to protect the landowner.

Comment

I had a similar question for my first lease. Here is who I ended up going through...

I want to say between $400 and $500 for $1MM Policy.

Comment

Frank Hursh
                    Outdoor Insurance Services

Comment

Working...
                    X