LIV Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Looks like the PGA suddenly found a bunch of money for tournaments with no cuts

They are feeling the heat
    What? Do tell!

Comment

8 tournaments starting next fall with smaller fields and larger guaranteed purse

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        The only major the PGA controls is the PGA championship....so good luck with the others keeping them out......

PGA cant compete with this money...LIV will grow and its probaby the beginning of the end of the PGA tour as we know it
        The PGA Tour and the PGA are two separate entities. The PGA Tour doesn't control the PGA Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
          The PGA Tour and the PGA are two separate entities. The PGA Tour doesn't control the PGA Championship.
          well...you may be right about that...but I thought you had to be a member of the PGA tour to qualify for the PGA championship

Comment

Watching this weekends round on LIV Golf. Course looks dang hard...

Check out the latest videos & highlights from LIV Golf

Comment

Former President Donald Trump teed off at the LIV Golf pro-am event on Thursday ahead of the circuit's third tournament taking place at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J.

Wonder if this will change peoples opinion any...

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                https://www.foxnews.com/sports/donal...f-pro-am-event

Wonder if this will change peoples opinion any...

Sure won’t. People have already made their decision one way or the other.

LIV is off to a hot start. Saw today a report saying they are turning away some top 50 players that have inquired about joining for next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here come the lawsuits.

Talk of lawsuits involving the breakaway Saudi Arabia-backed LIV Golf Invitational Series and the PGA Tour has been just that. Until now. As first reported in the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday, 11 LIV golfers are suing to challenge their PGA Tour suspen

Comment

If LIV makes it it will be TV revenues. They could barely give tickets away to their event. As always, the idiot box industry will hore out to anyone with a dollar. I’m not a boycott guy. If you tried to boycott everything you disagreed with you’d end up hungry and nekid in a field with your fingers in your ears. 9/11. I will never voluntarily support anything those animals are part of. Pretty easy since I watch virtually no TV.

Comment

One thing struck me the past few weekends....casually watching PGA golf...most of the guys at the top of the leaderboard, I had never heard of. Yes, this is giving others a chance to compete at a higher level. On the other hand, I think that viewership and golf overall will take a hit without the big names competing weekly. It's like watching NFL versus the XFL.

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
                        One thing struck me the past few weekends....casually watching PGA golf...most of the guys at the top of the leaderboard, I had never heard of. Yes, this is giving others a chance to compete at a higher level. On the other hand, I think that viewership and golf overall will take a hit without the big names competing weekly. It's like watching NFL versus the XFL.
                        I was feeling under the weather on Sunday so I decided to turn on golf and take a nap. Leaderboard reminded me of the LPGA with most of the first page being Asian names.

Comment

It's always watered down after the last major.

Comment

Apparently a huge meeting tomorrow with players regarding the pga with massive demands for change. TW to be there also
                            Last edited by 150class; 08-15-2022, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Apparently a huge meeting tomorrow with players regarding the pga with massive demands for change. TW to be there also
                              Hmmm, I wonder if Zalatoris accepted his invite to LIV this week yet...

Comment

What I’m seeing reported is that Tiger actually called and is running this meeting with the players. Sounds like he’s trying to rally the troops for the PGA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X