2007 Polaris Ranger 700xp Parts Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 Polaris Ranger 700xp Parts Needed

Anybody got any old Polaris parts or Curtis accessories for a 2007 Ranger 700XP squirreled away they want to get rid of?

What kind of parts? I have a windshield that might fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Following, I have a 2008 that is still running strong but would like an extra rim or two for spare tires and maybe a wiring harness. Mice had a field day a couple of years ago. Me and a bunch of splices with electrical tape and we are still good, for now.

Comment

Originally posted by jb5001 View Post
        What kind of parts? I have a windshield that might fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I think it originally had a windshield but is now missing also the doors. My son says it has an aftermarket Curtis Industries cab installed. If you are interested in selling the windshield send me a pm please.

Comment

FYI
          Some of the older Rangers parts can be replaced with other utv and car parts.I had an 08 and was able to buy CV shafts from Auto zone.I Cant remember what make car it was.You can find an after market list of parts on Ramger forums.

Comment

On my 2004 ranger I found that a lot of times internal parts are interchangeable with the Polaris Snowmobiles from that time. I have bought several replacement parts off eBay that way for cheaper.

Comment

Thanks for all the great tips fellas.

Comment

Working...
              X