Colorado draw results 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
    They don’t send you guys an email saying you were successful or not ? I always get an email before my credit card shows any thing. Iam a local, but would think it’s the same, apparently not.
    The emails this year were running a day behind the credit card hit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Did anyone put in for a an archery tag as a second choice for a unit that was previously a OTC unit? I am curious about the statistics of this...

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
        Did anyone put in for a an archery tag as a second choice for a unit that was previously a OTC unit? I am curious about the statistics of this...
        I did and me and 197 others did not get drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
          I did and me and 197 others did not get drawn.
          Wow, that stinks! Sounds like I'm going to have to burn my 10 points in order to put in for that unit! Who knows, it may take 10 points to draw it in a year or two! How did you find out that there were 197 that tried this?

Comment

Wow, that stinks! Sounds like I'm going to have to burn my 10 points in order to put in for that unit! Who knows, it may take 10 points to draw it in a year or two! How did you find out that there were 197 that tried this?
            599 people but in for 2nd choice and 401 tags were given out.

Comment

My brother and I did and we drew it. 2/3 of the tags went to non-residents due to all the 2nd choice apps. Also saw some non-residents burning crazy points on it. One burned 20 points![emoji44]

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                My brother and I did and we drew it. 2/3 of the tags went to non-residents due to all the 2nd choice apps. Also saw some non-residents burning crazy points on it. One burned 20 points![emoji44]

Where do y’all see this detail?

Comment

Where do y’all see this detail?
                  CO website has the draw reports published. You can see everything about each unit.

Comment

I drew 1st rifle unit 77/78. This will be my first time in that unit and if any one here has been there before and willing to share some information let me know. Good luck to all that will be heading there this year drawn or OTC.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                      CO website has the draw reports published. You can see everything about each unit.

Shhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                        Shhhhh
                        Anyone put in for second draw?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          Anyone put in for second draw?
                          I will tomorrow. Maybe I’ll get lucky, fingers crossed

Comment

Anyone that was lucky enough to draw receive their tags yet? Seems like it showed up at the house more quickly last year and trying to make sure it didn't get tossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                              Anyone that was lucky enough to draw receive their tags yet? Seems like it showed up at the house more quickly last year and trying to make sure it didn't get tossed.
                              I don't think I've gotten mine yet.

Comment

Still waiting

Comment

Working...
                                X