No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of places around... just took my last one to Hunters Creek, but google and pick a place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ATXmike79 View Post
      Hunters Creek
      +1 for Hunter's Creek.

I use them for everything I kill in Cen-tex.... except for 1 deer per year which goes to Brizendine's for slim jims. They are far cheaper than anyone I have found (Package F, $120 for processing and up to 20 lbs as slim jims or jerky)

Comment

Originally posted by ATXmike79 View Post
        Lots of places around... just took my last one to Hunters Creek, but google and pick a place.

Thanks

Comment

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Well, had two doe in early today... one mature one not. The mature doe popped out and went back. Then the young one came out real quick, I was already drawn ready for the bigger one, and thought that she came back out. Turns out I popped the younger one. Doesn’t count towards my “2” but hey... some tender meat.

Last edited by ATXmike79; 12-11-2018, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Seems like that's how they are running mostly, 1 mature with one small but they also seem to be few and far between.. I easily saw way more mature doe last year and they were way more grouped up. This 2 doe thing is killin me, the majority of the mature doe are in the neighboring residential lots.

Comment

Anyome going this weekend? I will be filling up feeder in the morning and heading to San Antonio for UTSA graduation

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                Anyome going this weekend? I will be filling up feeder in the morning and heading to San Antonio for UTSA graduation
                I'm going in the evening. Up in the air if I go in the AM

Really wanted to go duck hunting, but no birds where I go.

Comment

Has anyone heard how many doe/bucks taken? Thanks!!!

Comment

Bucks are back together in groups. Had 4 under my yard feeder together and none were even checking does

Comment

Any tips tomorrow?

Comment

Tractor Supply berry block

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                          Any tips tomorrow?
                          Hit em with the pointy end?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome back strangers. I'll catch up with these does real soon I hope. Both look 2.5 to me.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Comment

Went with my dad to fill feeder and check camera. Movement has slowed up where I am

Comment

We're kind of in the same area aren't We? I'm seeing an increase as I have only seen one deer all season sitting in the stand.
                                Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                                Went with my dad to fill feeder and check camera. Movement has slowed up where I am
                                Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X