This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Is that why he was offered a HC job shortly after? You really need to do some research.
    Eastern Carolina University! Great gig

Research. The two years that McNeal was sole DC at Tech they were ranked 82nd and 50th in yds/game and 83rd and 42nd in points given up per game. He did show improve the in second year but wasn’t retained by Tuberville. East carolina, his alma mater, hired him in 2010.
    Last edited by drbonner; 10-09-2018, 06:52 PM.

Comment

If a coach loses locker room they lose the team. OU could be in trouble

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 7

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
        I saw the short video of it, but didn't know what was said. I do know Sam doesn't mind talking trash. Been awhile since I've seen that from a quarterback in burnt orange.

Sam attempted to shake KM’s hand and the kid popped off instead so, and I quote.

Sam said.

Take that loss you *****. Per lip readers, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
          Eastern Carolina University! Great gig
          Was Riley there also? Look where he is now. You're not helping your cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Can you imagine if that was Texas that happened to at half.?

Boomer Sooner and Aggie would have been all over it.....posts upon posts..

Plenty of time left this season. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Sam attempted to shake KM’s hand and the kid popped off instead so, and I quote.

Sam said.

Good for Sam. KM has always been a punk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Sam said.

About how I figured it went.

Comment

I'm sure there was a lot of pent up frustration from Army game. Maybe even going all the way back to the playoffs last year. It's understandable there was an explosion. I suspect Riley knew he was going to make a change and hoped he could make it through the season. Now that some pressure was relieved, things will settle down for a bit. The players will play just a little harder for awhile. They have a bye week to figure it out but better be ready when they come to cow town.

Comment

A-State vs. App state on ESPN2. Looking like a decent game.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      Was Riley there also? Look where he is now. You're not helping your cause.
                      I believe after riley left ECU started struggling to score, went 5-7 and McNeal was fired.����*♂️
                      So actually it proves my point. ECU was scoring lots of points and won 7,8,8,10,8 games while Riley was his OC. Riley leaves and he goes 5-7 and gets fired.
                      Last edited by drbonner; 10-09-2018, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                        Don’t think this was Stoops resigning. This was Riley being forced to act now.

Supposedly Stoops stormed in locker room and was all over a certain player for something said to him in first half. Said player supposedly jumped on Stoops and a scuffle ensued. The player supposedly quit and Riley begged him to stay. Stoops supposedly offered resignation and Riley told him no, but supposedly Boren stepped in and Riley was forced to let him go.
                        Yes, there’s a lot of supposedly there, but a few friends of mine told me they heard it happened that way from someone inside the locker room.
                        We get it, you don't like OU.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          Plenty of time left this season. [emoji23]

You do realize Texas is #9 and controls their own destiny for a conference championship or more having already beaten the two best teams in the league in recent history, right?

It hurts. I get that. Just pipe down for one week. Ok?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            You do realize Texas is #9 and controls their own destiny for a conference championship or more having already beaten the two best teams in the league in recent history, right?

It hurts. I get that. Just pipe down for one week. Ok?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dear God. Don’t be so sensitive. I guess it wasn’t obvious I was joking.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w3bD2DnnkY"]Sam and Kyler Exchange - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                We get it, you don't like OU.
                                No kiddin. Is this where I post rent free? Oh do I hashtag it or no?😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
                                X