Please read…needing help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please read…needing help

I’m not one that will asks for things for myself, but I have a friend reaching out looking for a hunt around the Houston area for a close friend battling lung cancer. They are not interested in anything other than to get him out of the hospital and letting him enjoy some fresh air doing something he loves. I don’t have a ton of details other than he is 29 yrs old and in a serious fight. If you know of a place or have something that may be an option please let me know. I have a 58” 48# Bob Lee hardcore (stabiloc) I’d be willing to trade on his behalf to help out with any expenses or payment for a day or two of permission.
    My phone number is 9036816044

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd help for free if I could. But all I can do is bump this back up to the top.

Comment

What kind of hunt? Pig hunt from a buggy?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
        What kind of hunt? Pig hunt from a buggy?

Open to anything that isn’t physically demanding and not far from Houston. More of an opportunity to get him outside with a chance at a critter being a bonus.

Comment

wish i could help, either logistically or donation.....about the only time i wished i made more money....so i could help.

Comment

Originally posted by CEpperson View Post
            Open to anything that isn’t physically demanding and not far from Houston. More of an opportunity to get him outside with a chance at a critter being a bonus.

Let me see what I can do. Have plenty of pigs and they can easily be shot from a Side x Side. Have a stocked pond as well. The pigs are on a buddy's place that attaches to mine in Hockley.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
              Let me see what I can do. Have plenty of pigs and they can easily be shot from a Side x Side. Have a stocked pond as well. The pigs are on a buddy's place that attaches to mine in Hockley.

Very much appreciated!

Comment

Let me see what I can do. I have a lease in Huffman that's covered up in Does, and has a few good shooter Bucks. I have a pop up blind brushed in. Land owner is a great family friend. She is out of town till Tuesday day after Halloween. Very easy access, so not physically demanding. I know She will have no problem with this gentleman hunting. Also he will be ok to shoot any of the three trophy bucks, as well as a big Doe. I will chat with Her Tuesday, and reach out to you. You don't owe anything at all to hunt. This Youngman is fighting for His life. He needs to be in the woods hunting. I will call you Tuesday evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Calitexembalmer View Post
                  Let me see what I can do. I have a lease in Huffman that's covered up in Does, and has a few good shooter Bucks. I have a pop up blind brushed in. Land owner is a great family friend. She is out of town till Tuesday day after Halloween. Very easy access, so not physically demanding. I know She will have no problem with this gentleman hunting. Also he will be ok to shoot any of the three trophy bucks, as well as a big Doe. I will chat with Her Tuesday, and reach out to you. You don't owe anything at all to hunt. This Youngman is fighting for His life. He needs to be in the woods hunting. I will call you Tuesday evening.

Appreciate all the kindness!

Comment

I don’t have anything in the Houston area that we would have any luck on. I know it’s far but he’s welcome to come shoot a doe and a buck if we can get him to Doss.

Comment

I might be able to get him a hog hunt in angleton give me a call 409-766-0062.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I appreciate you all!

Comment

I love TBH for this reason!

Comment

CEpperson , I’m just now seeing this post.
                            Where you able to arrange a hunt for this young man?
                            I’m the owner of Primal Tech Bows and I will donate one of my personal hunting bows towards this cause because it hits close to home. I have a 62” longbow that was my go to bow for years. It has tons of mojo and has taken dozens of animals including a bull elk.
                            Please let me know how I can help!

Comment

Randy that is unbelievably generous. I will be in touch.

Comment

Working...
                              X