Ozonic home maid mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozonic home maid mount

Needed a mount for my ozonics tonuse in Krivoman blinds. I usually take an extra tripod with me but I am going to lighten up my pack. So I bought a .99 cent clamp and used the arm off my Ozonics tree mount. Should be able to just clamp to top of window in blind. Super simple.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Great innovation! I’ve got a fiberglass blind (not Krivoman) with similar issue. I’m now using Hr300 Ozonics but assume mouting kits are same. Nice to have folks smarter than me on here to solve my issues! Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
      Needed a mount for my ozonics tonuse in Krivoman blinds. I usually take an extra tripod with me but I am going to lighten up my pack. So I bought a .99 cent clamp and used the arm off my Ozonics tree mount. Should be able to just clamp to top of window in blind. Super simple.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      Glad I came across this. I just put one together for the inaugural sit in the new Krivo tomorrow morning. Thanks Mitch!

Comment

I just screwed their tree mount into the roof of my krivo and left it there LOL

Comment

I use the clamp that came with the Ozonics for the fiberglass poles on ground blinds and clamp it to the window frame!

Comment

Great idea. I Gorilla-glued a small block of 2x4 just above each window and drilled a small pilot hole in each one to accept the screw-in tree bracket. I put one above each window so I can position the Ozonics on the downwind side of the blind.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
              I just screwed their tree mount into the roof of my krivo and left it there LOL
              Lollll beautifully trashy!

Comment

Not a bad idea

Comment

what size ozonics ?

Hello,
                  Looking at Ozonics, what size would be right for a Krivoman blind?

Comment

I built something similar with a clamp that I clamp to my camera tripod. It works well.

I have also used a ram mount suction cup and attached to an open deerview - works very well.

Comment

Working...
                    X