Owner Financing Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owner Financing Company

Anyone have an owner financing company they would suggest. Have a buyer wanting to owner finance some land and sellers are willing to agree to it but if there was a company that did it to help keep things kosher and easier for both parties that would be great.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An owner finance arrangement is where the buyer pays the seller (owner) over time an agreed upon amount - typically with the seller receiving interest and principle payments? What are you referring to when you say “company”?

Comment

Bank?

Comment

The sellers would probably be better served consulting with a real estate attorney in their county if they are worried about things being "kosher". I'm not exactly sure what an owner finance company is.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
          An owner finance arrangement is where the buyer pays the seller (owner) over time an agreed upon amount - typically with the seller receiving interest and principle payments? What are you referring to when you say “company”?

Correct is there any company out there that can help facilitate that? Write a contact up kind of make sure everything is done properly.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
            Correct is there any company out there that can help facilitate that? Write a contact up kind of make sure everything is done properly.

a lawyer can do it for you.

Comment

A title company will have attorneys that can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post

Good real estate lawyer can do what you need and will have done it before.

Comment

That (owner financing management company) sounds like an excellent business opportunity.

Comment

I have owner financed several sales. The title company drafted the documents for me and the cost was low.

Comment

I highly suggest you enlist the service of a mortgage servicing company as well. They collect the payments from the buyer, deposit in your account, complete and submit the necessary IRS documents, and make the entire process much easier. Especially if something goes wrong. I’ve used these folks on several occasions with good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by HOOKNBULLET2 View Post
                        I highly suggest you enlist the service of a mortgage servicing company as well. They collect the payments from the buyer, deposit in your account, complete and submit the necessary IRS documents, and make the entire process much easier. Especially if something goes wrong. I’ve used these folks on several occasions with good luck.

http://www.pecosloanservicing.com/
                        This is great and exactly what I was looking for. Just didn’t know how to word it properly.

Comment

Working...
                        X