X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Active Players: UT/A&M

Comment

Those lists include practice squad players that are I guess technically considered NFL players but they are not "Active Players". Active Players are players on the 53 man roster

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
        I keep reading that, and while I understand the rationale, the CFP committee is not to be trusted in giving the Frogs any benefits of the doubt what-so-ever! Just win, baby!
        Exactly! Committee will do what they can to get their darlings into the top 4. TCU better take care of business or they will be out.
        I have a hard time saying these words, but, “Go Frogs!”

Comment

Active players: Bama 58, LSU 53, Buckeyes 51. No mention of A&M in the top five.

Comment

Portal Update: Looks like all backups for both teams, or guys who didnt play this year

A&M
            - RB LJ Johnson
            - WR Chase Lane
            - DE Elijah Juedy
            - DE Donnell Harris
            - K Caden Davis

Texas
            - LB Prince Dorbah
            - S JD Coffey
            - WR Troy Omeire
            - DE Derrick Harris
            - OL Andrej Karic
            - QB Hudson Card

LSU win may have saved our exodus. Looks like statements of our talent demise were overstated.

Comment

I think we’re all going to learn to focus on the guys who come out of the portal on our ends rather than those who go into it. There’s just no way to know someone’s reasons, or what they’ve been told. The vast majority are either lazy, or over estimating their own talents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                I think we’re all going to learn to focus on the guys who come out of the portal on our ends rather than those who go into it. There’s just no way to know someone’s reasons, or what they’ve been told. The vast majority are either lazy, or over estimating their own talents.

Or they have been shown the door.

Comment

Last edited by MacDaddy67; 11-29-2022, 02:48 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                    Portal Update: Looks like all backups for both teams, or guys who didnt play this year

A&M
                    - RB LJ Johnson
                    - WR Chase Lane
                    - DE Elijah Juedy
                    - DE Donnell Harris
                    - K Caden Davis

Texas
                    - LB Prince Dorbah
                    - S JD Coffey
                    - WR Troy Omeire
                    - DE Derrick Harris
                    - OL Andrej Karic
                    - QB Hudson Card

LSU win may have saved our exodus. Looks like statements of our talent demise were overstated.

Welcome back....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Didn't you just do somethig similar to what you called Bob out for living rent free?

That was in response to fmfags post about a transfer to tech getting drafted.

It’s only texas schools and I will find the link.

Comment

EDIT: Chad posted it already.

Yeah, I saw this one coming. I wish him well.

There will be plenty of quarterbacks on the move, and one of them will apparently be Hudson Card of Texas. Card will be entering the portal and plans to enroll at another Power 5 school, per ESPN's Pete Thamel.

"His priorities are winning and finding a place that fits his skill set to continue to develop," Thamel tweeted.

Card will have multiple seasons of eligibility remaining at his next destination.

A member of the 2020 recruiting cycle, Card was the No. 2 dual-threat quarterback and No. 59 overall prospect in his class, according to 247Sports' Composite Rankings.
                        Last edited by Speedgoat; 11-29-2022, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                          Or they have been shown the door.
                          ........or, they are 4 and 5 stars that want to play now, most HUGE programs have 4 deep at every one of the 11 positions on the field. Or, they were over promised which is part of the recruitment sausage making. Or, they are moving closer to home. Or, a pop warner coach or high school coach moved to a program with an opportunity to be on the field.
                          Oh, these are all examples that I know of personally.
                          I also know one player that played for 3 collegiate squads that is now on the practice squad for the COLTS. He did get his Masters Degree but "his dream" is the NFL and did what he had to for a shot at it!

Comment

Ewers there....Manning next up....Card wasn't gonna play

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              ........or, they are 4 and 5 stars that want to play now, most HUGE programs have 4 deep at every one of the 11 positions on the field. Or, they were over promised which is part of the recruitment sausage making. Or, they are moving closer to home. Or, a pop warner coach or high school coach moved to a program with an opportunity to be on the field.
                              Oh, these are all examples that I know of personally.
                              I also know one player that played for 3 collegiate squads that is now on the practice squad for the COLTS. He did get his Masters Degree but "his dream" is the NFL and did what he had to for a shot at it!

Anyone with actual four or five star talent, is playing…or very close to playing. If they aren’t it’s because they are lazy, injured, or won’t do what the coach asks. The exception being the quarterback position in some cases.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

A&M
                                - RB LJ Johnson
                                - WR Chase Lane
                                - DE Elijah Juedy
                                - DE Donnell Harris
                                - K Caden Davis

Texas
                                - LB Prince Dorbah
                                - S JD Coffey
                                - WR Troy Omeire
                                - DE Derrick Harris
                                - OL Andrej Karic
                                - QB Hudson Card

No one is entering any portal until Dec. 5th. So far its just guys starting to shop, but nothing can be official until Dec. 5th.

Comment

Working...
                                X