Best frigid gloves for the money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best frigid gloves for the money

Looking to buy my son some extreme cold weather gloves. He lives in Colorado and hunts late season geese and ducks. Need to be waterproof.
    Thank you for your recommendations.
    Raleigh

They are bulky but snow machine mittens are warm. May be able to find some with finger flap.

Comment

I got a pair of heated gloves i use running across the lake on those early January bass tournaments. Cant remember the name ,but i found them on amazon just under 200 bucks

Comment

First Lite alpine gloves. I’ve had them for a year and they have performed well

Comment

Neoprene !

Comment

Sitka Storm front GTX gloves have been the best I’ve ever had. Took me years to find some that kept my hands warm. Unsure how they’d do reaching into water. Doubtful they’d work.

Comment

If I wanted guaranteed waterproof I’d get what those offshore Alaska crab fishermen use. Probably PVC based but could wear some wool under them too.

Comment

Rubber lined gloves. Hard to beat!

Comment

stuff in hand warmers

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                    They are bulky but snow machine mittens are warm. May be able to find some with finger flap.
                    thats what I use for FRIGID hunts.......can't say I have seen anything better.

Comment

Mountain hardware absolute zero mitts or the Kuiu North Star glovmitt is also a really warm glove. Neither would make great water fowl gloves though.

In both of these buy larger, so you can wear liners and toss in hand warms if need be.
                      Last edited by Texans42; 11-26-2022, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Sitka Delta Deeks keep my hands plenty warm. Best gloves I’ve found for duck hunting

Comment

Following

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
                            Looking to buy my son some extreme cold weather gloves. He lives in Colorado and hunts late season geese and ducks. Need to be waterproof.
                            Thank you for your recommendations.
                            Raleigh

Kuiu is on sale now
                            I ordered a pair today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

a hand warmer bag with heat packs, and wear a thin glove that you can still handle a gun with ,,,,nothing i have ever used beat one of the had warmer bags

Comment

Working...
                              X