Black Friday deals 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
    I already have the 1/2" impact and keep wanting to buy it just for the 3/8" and batteries.

Same here.

Comment

I’m looking for Swarovski EL range, anyone seen any not on back order?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        Hell no says there out. I guess I'm not getting a back up

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
        I requested a notification if either the 10 or 12" became available. 10" popped up available about 20 minutes ago and wife logged on and ordered one. With cabelas card you get additional 100.00 off and had 100.00 in club points so cost 799.00

Comment

Picked up the 5 piece Dewalt 20V XR tool kit from Home Depot. Got to pick 2 free tools as well. So, 7 tools for $600. And $50 off when you apply for Home Depot credit card. Circular saw, Impact wrench, impact driver, hammer drill, reciprocating saw, oscillating saw, 2 batteries, charger, and carrying case. Already had 2 other batteries from my other drill that broke.

If anyone wants the oscillating tool, I will sell it to you for $75. I won't ever use it.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
            Picked up the 5 piece Dewalt 20V XR tool kit from Home Depot. Got to pick 2 free tools as well. So, 7 tools for $600. And $50 off when you apply for Home Depot credit card. Circular saw, Impact wrench, impact driver, hammer drill, reciprocating saw, oscillating saw, 2 batteries, charger, and carrying case. Already had 2 other batteries from my other drill that broke.

If anyone wants the oscillating tool, I will sell it to you for $75. I won't ever use it.

I kinda thought the same thing and every time I turn around I am using it on something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sevr broadheads are 30% off site wide till Monday

Comment

Go use the oscillating tool once and you’ll wonder how you lived without one

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                  Go use the oscillating tool once and you’ll wonder how you lived without one

That’s the truth . Never thought I would use it much . Probably one of my most used tools .

Comment

Use the recip saw to break own deer and field butcher

Comment

Manufacturer Heritage Mfg Pricing Unit GN Model Rough Rider UPC 727962702901 SKU RR22B6BLKPRL Width 5.3000 Length 13.5000 Height 1.7000 Weight 2.5000 Action SAO Barrel Description 6.5" Barrel Finish Black Barrel Length 6.50" Barrel Length Range 6" to 6.99" Caliber 22 LR Capacity 6 Cylinder Finish Black Finish Blue Finish/color Black Frame Descripti

Found another Heritage for $58.00

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                        Tractor supply has them I think 399 off .
                        This worked out out perfect for my new home build. But if you build a room...right, fireproof or masonry. This could work out for you also. There were some 10%off codes floating around, mine expired. This is a Hornady company.
                        Create your own safe room or enhance the security of any closet, room, or storm shelter with the SnapSafe® Vault Door.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post

Was this an in-store promo? I don’t see it online.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                            Was this an in-store promo? I don’t see it online.
                            Online and in-store.

Home Depot website.

Comment

I pray this never has to be moved again.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Great thread. The new Spartan M Go Live game cams are another $100 off. They started at $499 originally and picked up a few more yesterday for $299 a piece now.

Comment

Working...
                                X