Which deer urine ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which deer urine ?

I picked up some golden estrus and a aerosol by Tinks I think. The aerosol was really easy to use but whew it was strong.

So I guess I’m wondering if you have any successful uses of deer spray/urine.

I saw nothing but I am trying to get the daylight buck in.

The night buck showed up after I left tonight.
    Attached Files

In before the Tnik comments.

Comment

I have had the best results peeing in a scrape and spitting on a licking branch , way better than all the store bought pee, Lots of pictures after making these mock scrapes

Comment

Please don’t buy anything with Tinks name on it ever again.

I have had success with “Buck Bomb doe in estrus.”

Just set the can out where you want to shoot deer and turn it on. It’s a fogger that will run about one minute.

If the rut isn’t on where you’re hunting then it probably won’t work.

Comment

Black Widow... our Tractor Supply sells it. I've used Code Blue in the past with some success. In scrapes I just pee in them. During the rut with proper placement and proper timing I've had bucks come directly to doe estrous.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Please don’t buy anything with Tinks name on it ever again.

I have had success with “Buck Bomb doe in estrus.”

Just set the can out where you want to shoot deer and turn it on. It’s a fogger that will run about one minute.

If the rut isn’t on where you’re hunting then it probably won’t work.
            Why no tinks?

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
              Why no tinks?
              Because he's an incredible d-o-u-c-h-e.

Comment

I thought he was an owner in the past. Nothing to do with current products.

Did I make that up ?

Comment

If at all feasible, change your route to your stand. Chances are he's figured out how you are coming in, and scent checks your trail. Then he'll wait until dark to meander over.

For urine, I've had good results with wildlife research golden estrous. More as a cover scent than an attractant though.

Comment

I think I’d have to know the age of it before using it. After a while it turns to ammonia. I have a scrape line runntbeside my tower stand. When I’m there, several times since season opened, I whiz in that scrape. The next morning it’s worked over again. This has happened consistently. Why not whizz on your own s ent wick and try it?

Comment

Have you tried TRHP Scents out of Sugarland? They make a variety of deer scent attractants that work like non others I have tried. I am also a huge fan of the Predators Death Grip to spray around the call and my hunters when calling coyotes. These are the only products that I have experienced working in the field.
                      Adios,
                      Gary

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                        Why no tinks?

That little leprechaun is a P. O. S.

Comment

Instead of using your own urine…. ?

Comment

Working...
                          X