No announcement yet.

Attention! Katy and surrounding areas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all realize y’all moving out because of crowding is creating the same problem elsewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
      So what keeps Lake Houston from going dry?
      The pipeline/canal from the Trinity and the one from the Sabine.

Comment

Went from watching people goose hunting on Morton road to watching people walk into a Walmart on Morton road in the blink of an eye.

Comment

Google Allen Reservior

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Went from watching people goose hunting on Morton road to watching people walk into a Walmart on Morton road in the blink of an eye.
            There used to be 1 stop sign from grand parkway to my house. Now there is 4 stoplights and two stop signs.

And I know full well I am part of the problem. But it's wild how that northwest side exploded the last three years. And still mostly two lane roads.

Comment

So what keeps Lake Houston from going dry?
              Uhhhhh, rain?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Yes. Katy used to be the goose capital of Texas. Thus the geese on the water tower. All gone. When I moved out to Mason Road in 1982 it was two lanes. By 1986 Roger Clemets was living at the end of Mason Road in a subdivision named Chesterfield. Man how things have changed.

Comment

Hard to believe that people actually paid that kind of money to build a house on prairie land to begin with. Nothing surprises me in Katy anymore the way they are building neighborhoods is crazy these days.

Comment

Years ago we had bonfires where fry road is at. People were still goose hunting off of Pederson Road in 2005. Then it was subdivided as well.

Comment

Disclose your subsidence? C’mon. I don’t know of any subdivision in FBC that doesn’t have cracked driveways, sidewalks, and all the other visual representations of expansive clay soils that are here.

Comment

No you read the article. Do your own research.

Comment

Moved to Katy proper (Katyland) in ‘74 and lived there for 42 years. Katy is just an extension of Houston now. The traffic is horrible. And everything just keeps moving west.

Comment

Are you still here bro?

Comment

Are you still here bro?
                              Nope. In Rock Island since ‘16.

Comment

Yes. Katy used to be the goose capital of Texas. Thus the geese on the water tower. All gone.
                                That and those metal statues. Kinda paying homage to the very thing you destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                                X