Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No one can screw your stuff up like a brother-in-law…..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
    And how much is said BIL contributing?

Probably all of it .

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      Make sure to blame you brother in law for you forgetting the seal! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji6]

Na that one is all me . Caught it when I was putting the second side on .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
        Probably all of it .

Then he is dang generous and should be in line for future borrowing, this deal was not on him

Comment

Na that one is all me . Caught it when I was putting the second side on .

Just messing with you! I just hope you pinched your fingers less than I did last time I did a drum job.

Comment

Probably all of it .
            No one can buy you new bearings and brakes like a BIL that didn’t know they needed replaced before he borrowed it. Good to have city slickers borrow your stuff I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              Just messing with you! I just hope you pinched your fingers less than I did last time I did a drum job.

I only smashed one finger beating the old races out . [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
                No one can buy you new bearings and brakes like a BIL that didn’t know they needed replaced before he borrowed it. Good to have city slickers borrow your stuff I reckon

They work right before Ray got ahold of it .

Comment

They work right before Ray got ahold of it .

But on verge of failure.

Comment

I don’t think those pads are freshly used.. they are rusted like they have not been used in a long time.. I bet the bearings froze up and caused the heat and melted stuff

Comment

Originally posted by knapper View Post
                      I don’t think those pads are freshly used.. they are rusted like they have not been used in a long time.. I bet the bearings froze up and caused the heat and melted stuff

You are right . Trailer had not been used is probably 6 months or longer . The few times it has been used the brakes wasn’t hooked up . Had an adapter to a 4 blade plug so just the lights worked .

Comment

I'll rent from Home Deport before borrowing from someone I know. Because I AM that person. Bad luck latches onto me the moment I borrow.

Comment

Seems pretty typical for a trailer. No harm, no foul. BIL is still good to go in my book.

I don't know why, but it seems like every personal trailer ever has the cheapest brakes and wiring there is, and there's not a lot of options otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost10mm View Post
                            Seems pretty typical for a trailer. No harm, no foul. BIL is still good to go in my book.

I don't know why, but it seems like every personal trailer ever has the cheapest brakes and wiring there is, and there's not a lot of options otherwise.

I ain’t mad at him . I understand crap happens . I been on both ends of it . Was looking at the paperwork trailer is 15 years old .
                            Last edited by Strummer; 11-18-2022, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X