Truck Stolen, San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck Stolen, San Antonio

Friends truck stolen at 2:30am last night in San Antonio area. Keep an eye out.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hunt247; 11-16-2022, 07:08 AM.

Bug's??

Comment

Think he meant “buddy’s” ?……unless it belongs to a Playmate?

Sorry man, thieves sucks!

Comment

****, they’re stealing cummins now too! Seems to usually be Fords.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
          Think he meant “buddy’s” ?……unless it belongs to a Playmate?

Sorry man, thieves sucks!
          Yeah Buddy's truck. Dang auto correct. I updated it. He is down there doing a job. Now he can't work until he get a truck and probably tools back.

Comment

Got a license plate? White Dodge with a grill guard is fairly common.

Comment

Jackson co . Just arrested a guy last night in a truck looking like that . Was pulling a stolen skid steer.

Comment

They will bring it back

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

"Truck Stolen" and "San Antonio".......They kinda go together. I hate Thieves......

Comment

Guy across from our lease got a skid steer stolen from his rental fleet a few weeks ago. If I’m not mistaken a white Dodge was caught on camera. I’m sending that facebook page to him just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                      ****, they’re stealing cummins now too! Seems to usually be Fords.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Perhaps they have stolen all the Fords. A buddy of mine had a Raptor that was stolen or attempted stolen three times in a year. He purchased one of the new souped up Rams and said that no problems with theft, but has been in the shop 4 times in 6 months. I told him that it sounds like his plan is working.
                      Adios,
                      Gary

Comment

Times must be tough if they have resorted to stealing dodges.

Comment

Must only want to get half way to the border...

Comment

Sucks...doesn't appear it will get any better. From the midterm results it didn't appear that high rise in crime and theft was really an issue for anyone anymore.

Comment

Man that sucks. My fear everyday now that i have an F250. It will more than likely be found along Hwy 57 because the illegal activity is of the charts along that road. Have friends who have places along 57 and they have had bailouts almost every week for the last 3-5 months

Comment

Working...
                              X