No announcement yet.

Utah must see’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are the places I have visited and I would definitely recommend them. You can camp on BLM land around most of the parks.
    Canyon lands
    Arches
    Lake Powell
    Bryce Canyon
    Zion

Comment

There is a reasonably priced house of ill repute on 5th st in Price

I mean, the wife and kids may not like it but hey, you deserve a little you time

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
        Moab And rent a jeep
        This, we went from the snow to the desert in one day. The kids, talk about that trip all the time. Zion is great too. Monument Valley for sure.

Comment

Dead Horse Point State Park. it's WILDLY under-rated because it's a state park.

Get a yurt.

Comment

I've spent the past 2 spring breaks in Moab with my family- amazing place. Highly recommend Arches and Canyonlands NP - make sure you are aware of the new reservation system in the parks- I always went before dawn for the best hiking but after 8 a.m. or something, you need a resi to get into the park, esp Arches- it gets crowded.
            We've done jet boats, lots of hiking, mountain biking and jeep/UTV crawls- kids loved the UTV trips. Dead Horse point is awesome- grab a pizza and go have dinner overlooking the point- makes a great evening.

Comment

Not he typical nature scene of Utah, but the museum at Hill AFB is really cool.

Comment

Another plug here for Arches National Park in Moab. We were there in September. You’ll want to take lots of photos.

Comment

Flaming Gorge Reservoir was pretty cool about 10 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X