No announcement yet.

Bill, no longer from San Jose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow wow with my mouth wide open WOW thats all i can say. What a beautiful place. Bill you are master of the craft woodworker. Its good to see your still kicking and doing awesome my friend. Keep doing what your doing, you look not a day over 30 Your doing something right. Wow how awesome is that Brother.

Comment

Originally posted by moon View Post
      Wow wow with my mouth wide open WOW thats all i can say. What a beautiful place. Bill you are master of the craft woodworker. Its good to see your still kicking and doing awesome my friend. Keep doing what your doing, you look not a day over 30 Your doing something right. Wow how awesome is that Brother.

Our son and the 2 carpenters he had on the job are the craftsman- not I. I could say I taught him what he knows but I’d be a lier. Most of the finishes external and internal were not on the drawings from the architect. We figured it out each step of the build.

Here’s our first taste of winter season 2022-23 where our ‘driveway’ meets the county road. We got a few inches. Hunters camped in the mountains 30 miles south for the elk/ mulie opener got 4+ feet plus drifts. They’re saying if the weather does’s warm up fast, there’s campers that may be there until May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Montana weather:

Nice day
        Snow
        Slush
        Weather front comes through
        Rapid temperature drop to teens

… I’m almost afraid to knock it off the Dodge.

Comment

Wow. Beautiful.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I still remember when my friend passed away and Bill mailed me prayer cards. That was in 2009. Montana is a beautiful place, looks like you have an awesome home to take in the view.

Comment

It’s 20 years I’ve been welcomed at The Campfire. God bless y’all in Texas.

Comment

Working...
              X