10 day demand letter help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W-O View Post
    Sounds like they could learn some facts about cats. SMH, the sheriff's office should have taken care of this by now.
    Another blast from the past!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

The detective called Tina yesterday and said that Ron told him our trailer was ON his lot, but there are some repairs that he "wanted" to make before we got it back. The parts will supposedly take a few days to come in, and a day or two to install. We are supposed to pick it up this Friday.

The guy that I mentioned from Yelp is driving down there today, to see if his trailer is at their location. I asked him to see if he could put eyes on my trailer to see if they're lying again or if it is actually there.

IF it is really there, we'll get it and pull it directly to the dealer that we bought it from, have everything that's wrong with it fixed, and then leave it there on consignment. The bill for the repairs will be added to the past due rental fees, and they we'll file a suit against them. I doubt we'll ever see a penny out of them, but I'll do everything I can to make their lives miserable.

Fox 26 hasn't returned my email, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
        The detective called Tina yesterday and said that Ron told him our trailer was ON his lot, but there are some repairs that he "wanted" to make before we got it back. The parts will supposedly take a few days to come in, and a day or two to install. We are supposed to pick it up this Friday.

The guy that I mentioned from Yelp is driving down there today, to see if his trailer is at their location. I asked him to see if he could put eyes on my trailer to see if they're lying again or if it is actually there.

IF it is really there, we'll get it and pull it directly to the dealer that we bought it from, have everything that's wrong with it fixed, and then leave it there on consignment. The bill for the repairs will be added to the past due rental fees, and they we'll file a suit against them. I doubt we'll ever see a penny out of them, but I'll do everything I can to make their lives miserable.

I hope that it’s there!

Comment

Man I hope its there for you. What a giant pain. Keep it up, hopefully you can get others in the same situation to put pressure on them too.

Comment

Fingers crossed the Liar isn’t lying again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t know about anybody else but a cop is the last person I ask advice of about a contract. Just ask an attorney, that’s usually their job to understand all that mumbo jumbo

Comment

Sounds like the IRS might find Vakay's books interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Fused11C View Post
                  I don’t know about anybody else but a cop is the last person I ask advice of about a contract. Just ask an attorney, that’s usually their job to understand all that mumbo jumbo
                  This is kind of retro!

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                    Sounds like the IRS might find Vakay's books interesting.
                    Valid point. I have found the State Comptrollers office is always interested in getting their piece of the pie. I have referred more than one convenience store to them for various sales tax issues. They seem responsive.....

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post

Im on that

check your PMs

Comment

Thanks for the update. Hopefully your guy gets eyes on your camper on their lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          Im on that

check your PMs
                          You’d think Fox News has bigger stories (in Houston) to cover than a missing trailer.

Comment

Tiffany still replies to my e-mails. She said I can not come onto their lot to look at RVs. Potential renters can only look at them on their website.

I hope they have your RV. Do they still not answer phone calls from you? I'd call and tell him to facetime me so I could see the trailer. But hopefully that other guy can do that for you if he drives over there today.

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
                              You’d think Fox News has bigger stories (in Houston) to cover than a missing trailer.
                              except they already did...........

The Better Business Bureau of Greater Houston tells FOX 26, they are looking into a local company, VaKay RV after receiving several complaints about late payments, no payments, mixed messages and ignored communication.

Comment

You may want to skip the consignment lot idea. I looked into that and I would have lost thousands on the two trailers that I sold “on my own” before we moved to Montana.

It tool a couple weeks to get them sold, but was well worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X