No announcement yet.

Pres Trumps address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the manufactured crisis is correct funded by the Dems and Soros . They created this mess

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Well the manufactured crisis is correct funded by the Dems and Soros . They created this mess
      precisely

Comment

M2's every 200 yards along the border would stop the invasion pretty darn quick... couple of cycles of fire and them folks will stop coming...

Comment

I thought it was good. He was speaking directly to the middle class folks who don't care about politics, and don't follow Fox and CNN. He layed out all the facts directly to them face to face. He then extended the olive branch again to resolve the shutdown....and set the stage for his State of the Union Address coming here shortly. The Dems are NOT in a good position at the moment.

Comment

Last night was a take it to the people PR "stunt". The President laid out why it is important to have border security by citing so many examples of the crimes that illegals are perpetrating on our citizens. He wants the folks to be on his side, to understand why he is standing firm on this issue. So many Democrats have reversed their position on this issue simply because they can't stand to be on the same side as Trump on anything. Even Schumer just a few years ago called anyone in our country illegally and illegal alien and shouldn't be here. The Dems keep pounding out the message that a wall is immoral and that there are other ways to catch illegals without spending the money for a wall...When did the Democrats become fiscally conservative. The problem is once we catch them, with some kind of modern monitoring system, we handle it the same old way- hold them for 20 days then turn them loose into our country with the promise to return for their asylum court date. The Dems keep saying that most illegals are here because they have overstayed their vise- well then change the law to address that and then follow the laws that you pass. I am so tired of government officials condoning ignoring federal law. If you don't like the law then get it changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              I thought it was good. He was speaking directly to the middle class folks who don't care about politics, and don't follow Fox and CNN. He layed out all the facts directly to them face to face. He then extended the olive branch again to resolve the shutdown....and set the stage for his State of the Union Address coming here shortly. The Dems are NOT in a good position at the moment.
              Alternative facts you mean
              Scare tactics are a common tool in politics

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                Last night was a take it to the people PR "stunt". The President laid out why it is important to have border security by citing so many examples of the crimes that illegals are perpetrating on our citizens. He wants the folks to be on his side, to understand why he is standing firm on this issue. So many Democrats have reversed their position on this issue simply because they can't stand to be on the same side as Trump on anything. Even Schumer just a few years ago called anyone in our country illegally and illegal alien and shouldn't be here. The Dems keep pounding out the message that a wall is immoral and that there are other ways to catch illegals without spending the money for a wall...When did the Democrats become fiscally conservative. The problem is once we catch them, with some kind of modern monitoring system, we handle it the same old way- hold them for 20 days then turn them loose into our country with the promise to return for their asylum court date. The Dems keep saying that most illegals are here because they have overstayed their vise- well then change the law to address that and then follow the laws that you pass. I am so tired of government officials condoning ignoring federal law. If you don't like the law then get it changed.
                I completely agree about the overstayed visas. This is the main problem at hand that needs to be fixed NOW.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                  Alternative facts you mean
                  Scare tactics are a common tool in politics
                  Fully agree scare tactics are a common tool in politics. What were the alternative facts he provided?

Comment

Fully agree scare tactics are a common tool in politics. What were the alternative facts he provided?
                    Dems shut down the govt.

Misleading that Chucky supports a barrier, which he does, but not a wall. Unless Trump's using "wall" to mean a barrier fence.

Illegal drugs cost country $500 billion, Surgeon Gen. says $193 Billion. Stopping drugs coming in from southwest border is a drop in the bucket to all illegal drugs and how they impact our economy.

Mexico will pay for wall through MCA, which has yet to be passed. Nothing I have found in it details how this would have Mexico pay for wall.

A wall will not stop the heroin from coming across because the majority of it comes in through legal entry ports. Furthermore, using the number of US deaths is like comparing the number of guns in US to homicide rates. Marijuana comes across the illegal crossings by the tons but lots also comes through legal ports. Legalize it here and the bales will not be coming in the same numbers (my opinion only).

If all Americans are hurt by hiring illegals then he is a hypocrite. Tons of examples of him hiring them, but all he has to do is claim ignorance because they lied on documents, while all the while he saves dinero.

Comment

Ditto

Comment

One more thing. The only way for a democrat or liberal to ever get their facts straight is to speak the truth but that is something the absolutely cannot do. Even if they wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          One more thing. The only way for a democrat or liberal to ever get their facts straight is to speak the truth but that is something the absolutely cannot do. Even if they wanted to.
                          Kinda like the "4,000 terrorists who crossed the border"
                          Facts like that create sheeple.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dems shut down the govt.

Misleading that Chucky supports a barrier, which he does, but not a wall. Unless Trump's using "wall" to mean a barrier fence.

Illegal drugs cost country $500 billion, Surgeon Gen. says $193 Billion. Stopping drugs coming in from southwest border is a drop in the bucket to all illegal drugs and how they impact our economy.

Mexico will pay for wall through MCA, which has yet to be passed. Nothing I have found in it details how this would have Mexico pay for wall.

A wall will not stop the heroin from coming across because the majority of it comes in through legal entry ports. Furthermore, using the number of US deaths is like comparing the number of guns in US to homicide rates. Marijuana comes across the illegal crossings by the tons but lots also comes through legal ports. Legalize it here and the bales will not be coming in the same numbers (my opinion only).

If all Americans are hurt by hiring illegals then he is a hypocrite. Tons of examples of him hiring them, but all he has to do is claim ignorance because they lied on documents, while all the while he saves dinero.
                              1. Schumer barrier /wall

2. I wonder what he was referencing then when he said 500 billion? Surely his
                              speech writers did not pull it out of thin air knowing every word of the
                              speech would be fact checked? That is not even close to the SG estimates.
                              Guess something I can look up when I get some free time

3. Not sure haven't read it myself.

4. I'm sure if less money is spent having to guard/enforce miles of fence , line
                              once a wall is built more money can be used at border crossing to intercept
                              Heroin,fentinyl etc. Would you disagree?

5. Didn't know he hired illegals? If so I guess he is a hypocrite. But it is
                              absolutely true what he said that it takes jobs away from Hispanic and
                              African Americans.

Comment

Dems shut down the govt.

1. Schumer barrier /wall

2. I wonder what he was referencing then when he said 500 billion? Surely his
                                speech writers did not pull it out of thin air knowing every word of the
                                speech would be fact checked? That is not even close to the SG estimates.
                                Guess something I can look up when I get some free time

3. Not sure haven't read it myself.

4. I'm sure if less money is spent having to guard/enforce miles of fence , line
                                once a wall is built more money can be used at border crossing to intercept
                                Heroin,fentinyl etc. Would you disagree?

5. Didn't know he hired illegals? If so I guess he is a hypocrite. But it is
                                absolutely true what he said that it takes jobs away from Hispanic and
                                African Americans.

193 billion is from a study done in 2007

NIDA uses multiple sources to monitor the prevalence and trends regarding drug use in the United States. The resources cover a variety of drug-related issues, including information on drug use, emergency room data, prevention and treatment programs, and other research findings.

Comment

Working...
                                X