Disc-o-bed bunks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disc-o-bed bunks.

Does anybody have these? What are your thoughts? I saw them at Cabelas either last year of the year before. Thought about getting 2 sets for the mini hunting lodge so that the wife and 2 kiddos could sleep a bit more comfy. Would also be useful when we are staying in screened shelters at the state parks.

I have two set of them (sleep four) they are great. Every one fights over who gets the cots every year. A couple guys always end up sleeping on air mattress or the back of their trucks. We hunt for 10 days at a time, and they are pretty comfy.

Comment

I've been eyeballing these for years to save space in our winter tent for duck hunting trips but $300 has been just enough to keep me from pulling the trigger. Yall sleep full size dudes in there? Mine would be for big kids so should be pretty decent I always thought.

Comment

I do. Very well worth buying.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
          I have two set of them (sleep four) they are great. Every one fights over who gets the cots every year. A couple guys always end up sleeping on air mattress or the back of their trucks. We hunt for 10 days at a time, and they are pretty comfy.
          Do you have the Large or XL?

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
          I've been eyeballing these for years to save space in our winter tent for duck hunting trips but $300 has been just enough to keep me from pulling the trigger. Yall sleep full size dudes in there? Mine would be for big kids so should be pretty decent I always thought.
          I hear you, $600 is kind of a big investment. If they hold up well and are reasonably comfortable, it might be worth it. I could see where these might save us a little on hotel costs.

Comment

I have the XL, my sons are 6'4". I wait until cabelas has a discount or free shiping, or use my points. Neighbor now works for cabelas and we get coupons . Most stuff with the coupons are 15 % off. They are a little heavy, but seem well made. We have used them for apporx. 4-5 years now.

Comment

I ended up pulling the trigger when amazon had the Large for $199. I bought two. I imagine the XLs are a little more comfortable, but I was spaced constrained on fitting two sets into an 8'x8' area. They fit great. Will be really testing them out later this year. I know the kids will be fine, it's me and my wife that will have to determine how comfy they are for a 7 hour night sleep.

Comment

I also have 2 sets. Bought one set liked them so much that I bought another. they are very sturdy and comfortable. They are heavy tho.

Comment

After sleeping on an air mattress the last couple nights ive decided to upgrade to cots. These have pretty great reviews, and I like the space savings. Are these more comfortable than the Teton Outfitter XL cot?
                  Also, beside additional weight, any disadvantage to going with a XXL on the cot size?

Comment

I run a Cabelas XL cot in my larger tent when camping from my truck, just because I have the room and appreciate the comfort, which isn’t a convenience that I enjoy with my backpacking set ups.

When I catch a good deal on these Disc-o-beds in a XL I’ll definitely be getting a pair.

Comment

I have a set of them in my barndo...sleep great and are fat boy friendly...really stout

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X