No announcement yet.

Suppressor covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had one made on THF. The guy has various patterns and made to order based on the size of your can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tag

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
        I had one made on THF. The guy has various patterns and made to order based on the size of your can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are talking about Steven! I believe he charged me about $45 shipped for the style I chose.

His number is 214-422-3509. Get the dimensions and shoot him a text for color options. Super good dude

Comment

I've tried a couple different brands. Been pretty happy with the one I have from rifles only, it's a little pricey.

Comment

I use the Cole-Tac metal python cover. I’ve been using it for several years now, and it has held up great. As others have mentioned, the mirage abatement is the primary purpose for me, as I’ve noticed mirage at higher magnification without it in as few as three rounds. The other benefit is being able to handle your suppressor or lean it against something after a string of shots without burning yourself or melting whatever it happens to touch. Not a big deal after a couple of rounds, but longer strings of fire and that can heats up in a hurry. It’s basically an oven mitt for your can.

Comment

manta defense V2 check em out

Comment

Working...
              X