Kids whitetail rig

140 accubond it is, gonna try big game powder

[ATTACH]1036715[/ATTACH]

What big game powder? I’m not familiar

Comment

its called big game, made by ramshot

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Not a tbh build but that's what this is.

At Boswell rec we gonna try the accu bond first.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            are those teeth behind the sling swivel hole??

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
              Lolol

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                The Mrs bites now and then but no, there are no teeth on the rifle stock

Comment

Originally posted by raiderholic View Post
                  For you guys that did 20 inch 7mm08 last year. What you shooting out of it
                  Barnes ttsx 120 grain.

Comment

#2 mock-up pressure bump...!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      Not a tbh build but that's what this is.

At Boswell rec we gonna try the accu bond first.

Quackerbox, that is a legit thing of beauty! Well done on the setup

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                        Quackerbox, that is a legit thing of beauty! Well done on the setup
                        I'll let the Mrs. know, she ordered it

Comment

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well after following this thread since it started and seeing what rifles were built last year I knew I wanted APR to build me something. Seeing the options that might get built this year wasn't what I was looking for I reached to APR last Friday and spoke to Robert. Let me say he was a awesome person to talk to and answered all my questions and gave me suggestions on what he thought might work out better. He spoke to me for 30 minutes on different options and we came to the conclusion the Altitude was the perfect fit for me. So that's what I'm waiting on now in a 6.5 PRC. If any of you guys are wanting a build and have questions call them they all are a great group of guys to deal with. This is my first build and I couldn't have asked for a smoother process. Robert if you read this thanks again for taking time to explain the differences in options and parts. My name was Mike. Once complete I'll post what APR built me. Now time to shop for a scope and try to find brass to start reloading!!!!

Comment

Roberts good people! im sure he's pulling his hair out over #2

lightweight folding stock is hard to find

Comment

Originally posted by Rocksprings2017 View Post
                                Well after following this thread since it started and seeing what rifles were built last year I knew I wanted APR to build me something. Seeing the options that might get built this year wasn't what I was looking for I reached to APR last Friday and spoke to Robert. Let me say he was a awesome person to talk to and answered all my questions and gave me suggestions on what he thought might work out better. He spoke to me for 30 minutes on different options and we came to the conclusion the Altitude was the perfect fit for me. So that's what I'm waiting on now in a 6.5 PRC. If any of you guys are wanting a build and have questions call them they all are a great group of guys to deal with. This is my first build and I couldn't have asked for a smoother process. Robert if you read this thanks again for taking time to explain the differences in options and parts. My name was Mike. Once complete I'll post what APR built me. Now time to shop for a scope and try to find brass to start reloading!!!!
                                Congratulations on discovering what a lot of us have known for quite awhile, Mike.
                                Robert and the guys at APR are as good as they come in all the ways that matter.
                                That Altitude in a 6.5 PRC is going to be the cat's meow! I'm interested in seeing your choice of finish.

Comment

Working...
                                X