Powderhorn Youth Hunt Jan 21/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powderhorn Youth Hunt Jan 21/22

Anybody go standby? How many cards were drawn? Any report on what animals were taken?

Took my daughter for standby. was hoping there wouldnt be too many standbys with the rain chances. I was wrong! I think there ended up being about 12 standbys for 1 spot! The boy that got drawn looked about 15-17 so I was happy for him since he'll likely age out soon.

Really hoping one of my girls can draw it before they wipe out all the Sambars...

Comment

With as many are in POC and go in and out, I doubt they’ll ever get rid of all of them.

They dang sure try though.

Comment

Thanks for the report.

Comment

Was thinking of heading down there for standby but life got in the way.
          The funny thing is that my boys would prefer not to get drawn so they could fish.
          Thanks for the post

Comment

Originally posted by gburk View Post
            Was thinking of heading down there for standby but life got in the way.
            The funny thing is that my boys would prefer not to get drawn so they could fish.
            Thanks for the post
            We were going to bring the fishing gear but it was rainy and windy. Decided to go bowling and watched a movie.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X