Opening Weekend Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening Weekend Menu

What are y'all planning on cooking this weekend? We wont get there until late Friday night so it will be fast food on the trip to camp. Saturday night we always do fried deer steak, french fries, and cream gravy. It just seems right to kick off the season with deer meat.

Breakfast tacos of some sort after the first morning hunt. We usually keep it simple for lunch and just have sammiches.

Same meals I have ate the last 10 weekends in a row at camp lol. Half pound hamburger patty no bun with 4 bacon wrapped jalapenos, green beans or steamed broccoli with homemade ranch dip and a couple deviled eggs. Keto makes it easy to eat at camp lol. I intermittent fast so breakfast is lunch. I will have a couple fried eggs and a couple slices of bacon

Comment

One guy is bringing a pork roast and I'm taking a pot of beans, others will bring something I'm sure. Of course we will make a trip into town for some Coopers.

Comment

Nada, workin this dam hurricane ��

Comment

We’ll eat steaks, twice baked potatoes and a salad for dinner. Probably some bacon wrapped asparagus for an appetizer too. We just snack for lunch. Breakfast is generally scrambled eggs, hash browns bacon and biscuits.

Comment

Chicken spaghetti in a Dutch oven over the fire Friday night. More than likely steaks and poppers Saturday night. Whiskey with a whiskey chaser to drink

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
              Whiskey with a whiskey chaser to drink
              Very nice!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ribeye potato Friday night. Breakfast tacos for brunch, fish fry Saturday night after we catch some fish Saturday morning after the hunt

Comment

Prime filets on Friday night and smoked beef back ribs on Saturday night. If one of boys sticks a doe Saturday morning we may fry some tenderloin to go along with some biscuits and cream gravy Saturday for brunch.

Comment

Prime ribeyes, grilled oysters with crab meat, baked potato
                    Probably smoke a brisket or some baby back ribs one day
                    Homemade cheese and chicken enchiladas, refried beans, and rice
                    This doesn't include the lunches which are wings, short ribs, bacon wrapped jalapenos, boudin, fajitas and who knows what else will get cooked. We eat and drink very well at the ranch that's a big thing for us. The pit stays lit!!!!

Comment

Not sure about dinner, but we having mollejas for late breakfast on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Antelope hamburger patties, antelope breakfast sausage, chili, and whatever else I find in the freezer and pantry that needs to be eaten.

Comment

Can of Beanie - Weenies.

Comment

The main thing I am going to miss not being in camp this weekend.

Bring the pics!

Comment

I wish I had a camp to cook for this weekend. I think I miss that almost as much as the hunt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X