$56,000 Hog Anyone? WCHC Who's In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$56,000 Hog Anyone? WCHC Who's In

This years pot for the heaviest hog weighed in for the month of February at the Wise County Wild Hog Contest, a pretty nice payout to the winners. Anyone entered up this year? Good luck to all!

cue the mother in law jokes....

Comment

We are hunting it. Sure could use another 400+ we killed while out having fun a few years ago lol

Comment

Wow, never heard of this contest. Man this would be a good one to enter up in. Heck of a pay day for killing a big pig

Comment

Worst thing about this there will be some attempted cheating going on.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
            Not attempted, confirmed cheating. Happens every time money is involved.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
              With that much money there will be some cheating. Heck I dont know what the rules are but there better be a polygraph.

Comment

We're in, no idea how much hunting I'll get to do this month but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  With that much money there will be some cheating. Heck I dont know what the rules are but there better be a polygraph.
                  Polygraph is absolutely in play with winners.

Comment

Any place to look up sign up info.

Saw one running dogs the other night and well let’s just say, we got beat up pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      and an x-ray machine.

Comment

Signed up and hoping for the beast to come out! Have been putting out stink bait for a week a now ! Swear I’ve seen some Volkswagens so gonna find out how much they weigh

Comment

I know where there are some legit 600plus boars walking around in a low fence place. Granted there is net wire and barb wire around them . I guess they would qualify under those rules .pretty sure I could kill the biggest one for a thousand bucks.

Comment

Dang, sign ups are closed. Wish I woulda known about this. Looking at the past winners, I've got a couple hogs on camera that just might have stood a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                              and an x-ray machine.

My thoughts exactly!

Comment

Working...
                              X