No announcement yet.

Do you sleep with your spouse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 1/2 years same bed, no matter which one of us snores, or who's mad at whom....we're good together.

Comment

Do you sleep with your spouse?

Together, 19 + years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I ran across something I had never seen, nor heard of, until Laura hit the area. My neighbor was set to close on selling their home a few days after Laura and asked me to go check inside his home for roof leaks.

I entered the Master and there was the biggest bed I've ever seen, called a Double King. A Double King bed is one built with 152” x 80” dimensions. It's basically 2 king bases with a massive mattress on top, so 2 kings side by side.

They were a young couple, maybe 30ish, lol. He only worked from late December to June 1 and she did not work. Rarely did we see them outside, lol.

Comment

I did for 33 years.

Comment

Same bed, same woman, for 55 years. And you thought Randy (Burnadel) was old.

Comment

Yep. 25 years. Always resisted her request of a King Bed. Too much territory to have to chase her down!

Comment

I’m actually surprised by the do to do not ratio.

My wife sleeps on the couch a lot. She always falls asleep while we are in here watching tv. I usually just get up and pull her glasses off and go get in bed. Then I can hit snooze for an hour and her not be mad about it.

Comment

Same bed plus 2 dogs. 8 years.

Comment

Same bed, wrapped up like a pretzel for the last 23 years. It works for us!

Comment

We sleep together, but I’m worried it will not last forever. She snores and apparently in the last year or so I have started to do the same. She doesn’t wake me, but a goldfish’s heartbeat will wake her while I’ll sleep hard until I snap awake like an alarm clock at my typical time.
                      She has to shove me to get me to lay on my side. That will do the trick that stops any snoring I do. When she wakes me to lay on my side I say “foot pockets,” and she tucks her feet into the backs of my knees. That knocks both of us out again.
                      I will be hurt if she eventually asks me to sleep in another bedroom. Hopefully, that is a long time.
                      Last edited by Pope; 12-13-2020, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Same bed. 2 years in.

Comment

I didn’t get married 31 years ago to sleep by myself. Good, mad, or snoring, we sleep together.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                            Always the same bed but we each get our own blanket.

****...I wish I could get her to buy into separate blankets. She’s a blanket hog and denies it!

Comment

Same bed, 14 ish years together. My 12 yr old lab on my side her 10 yr old lab on her side, they snore, fart and are more restless than we are, the cloud like king bed and fans help to drown everything out. We might also get a random visit from the 5 yr old as well.

Comment

Yep— same bed.
                                Working on 17 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X