Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    I've been corrected. The guy has only tested positive this one time. The other 3 quarantines were due to close contact with someone that has/had it.

That makes more sense. I was confused! Fact remains, he needs to chose where he goes and what he does more wisely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      I’m waiting until the rut to use my positive test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You and I are on the same page!

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
        That makes more sense. I was confused! Fact remains, he needs to chose where he goes and what he does more wisely.

Yeah, we're not real happy with him right now. He's a young guy and evidently doesn't care too much.

Comment

I currently have it now. Hopefully I will be out of quarantine before opening weekend of gun season.

Comment

Two in my office of 8 so far. We are in lockdown till Monday due to a positive case at the credit union. I've had several older customers die from it that I know of 54, 78, 84

Comment

Just left Doctor office. Been cleared to return to work on Monday. Been a long 4 weeks

Comment

I haven't, gave blood Wednesday and antibodies are still negative. Been every where since it started, been lucky I guess. Prayers for all.

Comment

Originally posted by SPUD View Post
                  Just left Doctor office. Been cleared to return to work on Monday. Been a long 4 weeks

Glad to hear that!

Comment

Just got the word my boss came up positive today. Didn’t find out until I had driven 2 hours to my Dads property for our annual hunting weekend. I’m now in a blind a few hundred yards away from him trying to figure out what to do...**** Covid

Comment

Originally posted by Thorcules View Post
                      Just got the word my boss came up positive today. Didn’t find out until I had driven 2 hours to my Dads property for our annual hunting weekend. I’m now in a blind a few hundred yards away from him trying to figure out what to do...**** Covid

Did you have any close contacts with the boss the past few days?

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                        I had loss of smell and appetite for the almost two weeks before the hospital. I got it back when they started shooting me up with steroids and antibiotics.
                        How you doing Grizzman???

Comment

I'm hoping to go home tomorrow or Monday. They said I have made great progress and have my oxygen down almost where they need it to send me home. I'll be on some oxygen when I get home. Giving me oral steroids now and reducing those.

Internal medicine doc came in at lunch. Pulled up the CAT scan from when I went to the ER two weeks ago. It was sobering when he explained the good uninfected lung was black and the covid was gray and white. I said I don't see any black. Exactly he says. He said mine was the worst infection of the lungs that he had seen in a while. Worried about long term effects of this.

I've had a positive outlook the time I have been here and I think that has helped my recovery but that talk with the Doc took me aback a little. Still hoping I can do some late season hunting but I'm going to probably be at home working and recovering for a few weeks.

Thanks for asking!

Comment

Tested positive on about day 10 from initial contact with someone that had to go in the hospital for a few days. I guess I am really lucky as I just had minor symptoms and have not given it to anyone that I know of. Mild headache and symptoms of a head cold from the start but no fever. I thought my Ozonics was broke and figured out I lost my sense of taste and smell. Very weird!! Going to test again this week even though to do not recommend the retest. Not sure why...

Comment

Wife tested positive on Thursday and I got my positive test result in this morning. Already figured I had bc I was sick from about October 3rd thru middle of last week. No more symptoms but didn’t have all the symptoms either.

Comment

Out of the hospital yesterday. Still on low oxygen for now. Oxygen company screwed up and sent me home with one 5 hour can and nothing else and no resupply until Tuesday. We got the equipment last night around eight that they were supposed to have yesterday afternoon after we raised heck with them.

Trying to get into a new routine now that I'm back. I had one in the hospital. Trying to start working from home some today. Just glad to be home.

Comment

Working...
                                X