Slow buck movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow buck movement

Has it been slow for everyone else are is it just my place across the red River it’s never been this slow in the last 6 years up there . Bucks have just totally gone mia except for a select few. They usually at least show up on camera at night. But not even any night pictures. Have doe dominated the feeders this year that’s never been the case heck I was beginning to wonder if we even had very many does . Now that’s the only thing I’m seeing.[emoji2371][emoji37]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very slow in he hill country with tons of acorns.

Comment

I'd say the movement has been slow so far. But the weather has been warm (hot, hot as hades) so far. Not ideal. Hopefully some real fall weather will get animals moving around. Or, it could just be on of those years when you just have to be in the right place at the right time. We shall see...

Comment

Warm, acorns, still green..

Its gonna be slow up here in north Texas for a while yet. But when it turns, its gonna turn fast.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

What’s crazy is they where hammering the protein until it went dry late September now they are not coming to corn at all they didn’t do that the last couple years when protein ran out they started coming to the corn immediately.

Comment

Ya dun mad em plum mad with no protein. They know that yellow stuff means danger incoming arrows!

I might get to go for the first time this weekend? The guys have seen 10-12 mid range 130-140 deer so far. They said when its cold or cooler they see em. When it warms up they gone!

Comment

Slow in Mason county,doe coming to corn

Comment

Slow in Coryell County!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  Ya dun mad em plum mad with no protein. They know that yellow stuff means danger incoming arrows!

I might get to go for the first time this weekend? The guys have seen 10-12 mid range 130-140 deer so far. They said when its cold or cooler they see em. When it warms up they gone!

Yep may have to break down and feed them some more protein and trick em lol .

Comment

X2 did I say X2. Corn left on ground with high fence ranch

Originally posted by Hotrodd View Post
                    Slow in Coryell County!

Comment

Lots of activity in Henderson County. New bucks showing up and heavy pre rut activity. Move cams away from feeders on scrapes and trails.

Comment

Slow buck movement

I hunted all weekend in Delta county and didn’t see a single deer.

Lots and lots of acorns everywhere. The buffet is open.

Comment

Mine is total opposite in walker county, no doe at all, just bucks. This morning was the first time a buck didn't come to the feeder. Have 2 shooters coming in pretty regular. This is the last weekend to hunt this spot for a couple weeks, soon as rifle season starts I will be in hardin county at my lease. Hope one slips up this weekend.

Comment

I’m experiencing the same slowness here in Sonora! I’ve been out every day, morning and evening after a certain buck, and watching the grass grow is getting real old!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

October lull in full affect I’m guessing. Hopefully it’s going to kick up in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X