Youth warm up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youth warm up

I'm not big on kids shooting a ton. I think it develops bad habits and flinching. So I focus (just like the military) in sight picture, breathing, trigger squeeze, and staying on target. Last year she made a perfect shot on a nice buck at over 240 yards. So I feel it's worked for her and my 8 yo. That being said today was payoff day. My daughter now 11 yo was blowing up 2 liters at 200 yards shooting awesome groups at 100 and even went 3 for 3 at 396 at a 11" gong. With the 6.5 manbun. She also shot the ranch gun which is a 30-06. I recorded in slow motion but youtube sped it up but wanted to show what staying on target looks like. No head jerking or flinching. Just a proud daddy bragging on his kids and hopefully help some of you that kids recoil shy. My daughter was the worst.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

When you play it back on youtube there is in the settings a way to slow it down or speed it up. Just watched those in .25 the normal speed. Pretty cook video

Comment

Originally posted by kmon View Post
      When you play it back on youtube there is in the settings a way to slow it down or speed it up. Just watched those in .25 the normal speed. Pretty cook video
      I did the same, very cool!

Comment

Working...
      X