Up load failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up load failed

Im trying to post pictures but for years i always get upload failed. Im using a Samsung Galaxy s9+. Ive tried tapatalk now and still get the upload failed message. Im guessing its my pic size or pic quality needs to be dumbed down, but i cant figure it out for the life of me. Frustrating cause id like to post pictures for you guys to look at and enjoy. Can someone help me?

I can only get pics to load on Tapatalk. A real PITA on the green screen. But I also use an iPhone not android.

Comment

Get an iPhone, and Tapatalk will work. Your picture size is too big to be uploaded.

Comment

Resize the image to 800 x 800 and it will upload

Comment

I have the same phone as you, these are my photo quality settings. Im using Tapatalk Pro version 8.5.0

In tapatalk, in this thread, i clicked the orange button to reply, tapped the photo upload button, selected my screenshot and photo and pressed send, then added text and hit the post button.

Where do you get the error in the process?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I always email pics to myself and re-download. I may be making it harder than it needs to be, but it works.

Comment

Im gona try to adjust my camera settings right now. I was wanting to upload older already taken pics from my phone gallery

Comment

Same stuff. I did set my new camera properties for future pics, but im trying to upload older pics already on my phone

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

just get an app that resizes images

Comment

^^ that could work^^ il try that now

Comment

You may want to search the FAQs under the User Tools tab at the top of each page. I copied this from there, though this is talking about posting from a computer, not Tapatalk:
                      -------------------------------------------------------

Attachments and Images
                      How do I attach a file to a post?

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.

On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.

To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.

Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.

What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?

In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [img] before the URL and [/img] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

Comment

I text them to myself, save to gallery then it usually loads

Comment

Working...
                        X