Anyone hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone hunting?

I didn’t hunt yesterday so I decided a quick sit this evening would be nice. I doubt I’ll shoot anything unless a hog or a big buck comes out. I have no idea if anything is coming here or not but we shall see. Sitting on the creek line watching a 10 acre field might have some luck.

Good luck. Hunted this morning. Saw 2 does but no shot. It was hot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes one more time. Had good movement this morning and passed my target buck yesterday evening. Looking for an old spike we ball bull balls.

Comment

I’m sweatin’ in a pop up. Not sure if I’d even call this hunting!

Comment

Getting motion sickness at 18 feet. And I am In a big old oak can't imagine my other set ups. They are all pinned to 12-16 inch trees.

Comment

Here, truck said 96 when I stepped out at 4. The hottest sit I've ever made for deer. I considered staying in and watching the stros but you know the saying, can't kill em from the air conditioned couch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I am up in the tree. First sit of the year. Looking for hogs or one of my target bucks. Breeze feeling nice but my tree is swaying like crazy

Comment

Yes. Three does, two fawns, and a forky now. Pushed target buck off alfalfa on the way in, but I suspect he’ll make an appearance again before dark.

Comment

Nothing here but a nice breeze. Just glad I’m not too high up right now.

Comment

Hunting near Iraan for the next few days-unless I knock down some good ones pretty quickly. I have seen plenty on cell cams so should be able to take a couple of doe and my target mule buck by Wed.

Funny thing I sent a mass message in my Facebook account offering anyone the chance to come along with pretty much a guaranteed doe or two and no one took me up on it. Several asked if I could teach them to bow hunt on this trip and others asked to come during rifle. Both questions received “no” as the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by SPDKLZ View Post
                      Hunting near Iraan for the next few days-unless I knock down some good ones pretty quickly. I have seen plenty on cell cams so should be able to take a couple of doe and my target mule buck by Wed.

Funny thing I sent a mass message in my Facebook account offering anyone the chance to come along with pretty much a guaranteed doe or two and no one took me up on it. Several asked if I could teach them to bow hunt on this trip and others asked to come during rifle. Both questions received “no” as the answer.
                      Dang I wish I had seen that!

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                        Here, truck said 96 when I stepped out at 4. The hottest sit I've ever made for deer. I considered staying in and watching the stros but you know the saying, can't kill em from the air conditioned couch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                        We kill deer, pigs and turkey from an air conditioned recliner all the time. :-)

Comment

“Missed” low on my target buck and grazed his offside leg. Perfect shot opportunity just quartering away slightly looking the other direction. Jumped out of the pen, ran for a 10-15 yards, licked his offside leg a couple times, and slowly walked off. Held my twenty pin pretty low and he was actually closer to 25. Doubt he’ll come back this evening, but he’ll certainly live. Gunna keep hunting. Still deer in front of me

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                            I didn’t hunt yesterday so I decided a quick sit this evening would be nice. I doubt I’ll shoot anything unless a hog or a big buck comes out. I have no idea if anything is coming here or not but we shall see. Sitting on the creek line watching a 10 acre field might have some luck.
                            Good luck there chris! Get em

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt life View Post
                              Good luck there chris! Get em

It’s been a bust no animals sighted but that’s ok. It was a nice afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                              X