Colt suspends production of civilian AR’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colt suspends production of civilian AR’s

I knew this wasn’t what it seemed before I even read it. The market is absolutely saturated with AR’s and there is no value in them now. As long as Trump is in office, it’s going to stay a buyers market as far as guns go.

Comment

There's a nice thread on the PACE forum for this... go over there and read/post to your heart's content...

Comment

Yep it just starts with the AR15 then bolt action (sniper rifles) then hand guns and so on.
        SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED means just that.

Comment

for one there are there better mfg's out there of AR's, and I am sure it is too costly for them to compete in the civilian marketplace.

Comment

Originally posted by tx_basser View Post
            for one there are there better mfg's out there of AR's, and I am sure it is too costly for them to compete in the civilian marketplace.

Do tell what you believe is better out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Yup, For the same basic 6920 or similar/comparable side x side builds, they hold their own.

If they are making the M4 platform for mil contracts already, seems stupid to not roll a few for the civi market if only for the negative chatter. They are just weird & have made bizarre biz choices over the years.

Haven't touched any of their new wheel guns.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them do the next gen SAA with a safety.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Daniel Defense

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                  I knew this wasn’t what it seemed before I even read it. The market is absolutely saturated with AR’s and there is no value in them now. As long as Trump is in office, it’s going to stay a buyers market as far as guns go.
                  So, basically they are saying they cannot compete until a liberal is in office. Ok.

Comment

Working...
                  X