Night vision monocular help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night vision monocular help

I recently bought a sightmark photon 6.5x50 and I love it... I have it set up on a quick detach from the gun... I have a cheap $30 dollar Chinese IR, it does alright. Shooting is not the problem, finding them is... I see pigs every time go, but I would like to find an affordable monocular that would eliminate the having to use my scope to find them. I've been looking at the sightmark twilight 7x50.. has anyone heard any positives it negative about this product.. I really enjoyed the scope, I assume the monocular would be up to spec. Any other brands y'all suggest..

Outdoor Legacy - Jason . Good people and sells all sots of NVG Items... I intend on using a 30-06 with 126 Gr and mostly head shots. The range should be 100 yards or less and No tracking needed..
    Last edited by Patriot-2000; 06-03-2017, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot-2000 View Post
      Outdoor Legacy - Jason . Good people and sells all sots of NVG Items... I intend on using a 30-06 with 126 Gr and mostly head shots. The range should be 100 yards or less and No tracking needed..
      Thank you!

Devans, I'm going to send you a PM with my phone number. You can call me and I can answer all your questions about that monocular and most any more you are interested in. No hard sales, no pressure. I'm glad to just answer any questions I can and point you in the right direction.

- Jason

Comment

If you want a $30 night vision monocular, I would recommend the VIVREAL 12X50. It has a magnification of 12x and weighs only 8 ounces. It is more suitable as a night vision mono device for observing static objects.

Comment

Devans—call Jason and let him pick your brain and pick his. I went thru the same thing you are doing now. Bought an inexpensive NV scope to use hand-held and that wasn’t the answer. After my second chat with him I now have a thermal monocular and it sure beats swing the rifle around looking for them.

Comment

Working...
          X