X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s aweosme

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      The green bar should appear without having to open and close the app. Sometimes it’s a little slow, but you shouldn’t have to do that.
      What’s a normal timeframe from requesting to receiving the completed “green bar”?

I’m about 6hrs in and it says it’s waiting still across the top.

Comment

Beautiful pic

Comment

Great pic. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Nice

Comment

thats a great picture.. id hang that on the wall

Comment

how long did it take for them to email you the HQ picture

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                  how long did it take for them to email you the HQ picture
                  I just hit 20 hrs. Still says "Waiting for HQ photo to be uploaded to website"

Comment

Originally posted by fishndude View Post
                    i was getting a lot of great pics from this spot(south texas). Lighting and animals were always cooperative. But, this pic really stood out. So, i requested an hq version of it. That’s it! No doctoring. No photoshop etc. (i don’t even know how to photoshop)

it looks a lot like a painting. Camera is a code black 2019 20-mega pixel but i’m pretty sure the setting i have it on is 12 mega pixel. But whatever. I sent it to covert the fb. They posted it and of course the keyboard warriors said photoshopped. Lol.

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                    that is badazz

Comment

That's what you call being at the right place at the right time... Great picture id frame it for sure.

Comment

Game cam pic of the year right there! Great pic Jeff

Comment

Great photo!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            What’s a normal timeframe from requesting to receiving the completed “green bar”?

I’m about 6hrs in and it says it’s waiting still across the top.
                            When it works, it just takes a minute or two. When it hangs up, it never works. I made the mistake of requesting a dozen or so HQ pics at once one time. I got the first couple, and then it hung up. It caused my camera to stop taking new pics as well. I ended up having to go into the app and delete the pics I'd requested HQ. That got the camera to start taking new pics again. Customer Service guy said I need to turn the camera off and restart it in order to get the HQ download deal to work again. I haven't been back to the lease for several weeks, so I still can't get any HQ pics.

Even when you can get HQ pics to download, they don't seem to be the true full-resolution pics that you can get off the SD card if you pull it. I like getting the real time pics and being able to see what's going on when I'm not there. But the pic quality over the cellular service leaves a lot to be desired. At least the card has high quality pics on it, but you have to go and pull cards to get them.

This pic of Jeff's is a really cool pic. But the HQ file size he was able to send me was pretty small. It's pretty pixelated when you zoom in to 100%. The pics off the card I get when I pull my card are way bigger than that and not pixelated.

Comment

Great picture.

Comment

Those asking how long it takes to get HQ pics...Shane is correct. A minute or two unless it hangs up for whatever reason. Covert says this is caused by a network update in the area of the tower.??? Whatever!! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X