This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    I dont seem to be able to find the Respectable column in the win/loss stat sheet.
    Is it next to the "..ball was wet due to rain" or "..visitor locker rooms were hot" columns?
    They were not blown out....they didnt look very good either tho...

I never expected Jimbo to compete for a NC in his 2nd year.....I give him 2 more to get there....

He has no playmakers on this team...
    No JF, Garrett, Kirk, Trayveon type players.....

With this schedule its gonna be a brutal year...

ATM doesnt get to play teams like Kansas, Iowa St, Baylor etc....in conference ball....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

I never expected Jimbo to compete for a NC in his 2nd year.....I give him 2 more to get there....

ATM doesnt get to play teams like Kansas, Iowa St, Baylor etc....in conference ball....

Or Michigan’s and Rutgers

Comment

2022 aggies pick up Shsu....

Comment

Well Arky, Ole Miss and South Carolina aren't exactly world beaters at the momoent.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            2022 aggies pick up Shsu....

They told Texas they were booked for 2022, so Texas picked up Bama for 2022.

That 2022 non conference for the Ags is now Sam Houston, Appalachian State, Umass and Miami

Comment

ATM has lost to #1 and #8...final score was respectable in both....

Still have #2,#3,#4 to go

Brutal schedule
              I'll admit I haven't seen all of the games but that seems to be Jimbo's plan. He doesn't play to win when he doesn't think he can, he plays to keep it close or respectable (see last min TD against Clemson as 24-10 looks A LOT better than 24-3 although 24-3 is probably more accurate as the game was never in doubt). That allows him to keep pumping the "We are close", "We are 1 player away", etc. in recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                Well Arky, Ole Miss and South Carolina aren't exactly world beaters at the momoent.

And Mississippi State just got beat by KSU

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

That 2022 non conference for the Ags is now Sam Houston, Appalachian State, Umass and Miami

Wow.....

Did I read on Twitterverse there was a McNeese State addition somewhere as well?

Comment

Whether true or not, thank god. No reason to play the ags and as discussed to dead horse status before destination road games and blue blood home games are much better than ATM & CS.

Comment

Same ol discussion with the same ol bull**** excuses!

I must admit that I like it! The direction of the program that I support that is!

It’s always about the QB play! QB no bueno you be no bueno!

Comment

We suck but our conference is better than yours?

Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          And Mississippi State just got beat by KSU
                          Aggy delusion.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good...as it should be! Who wants to watch SHSU play at DKR? Not me...

But then again...”we play bama every year” is coming! Well hell..you signed up for it!
                            Last edited by gekko man; 09-25-2019, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Couple early lines:

Texas -10.5 @ WV
                              OU -10.5 vs Texas

Comment

Thought i saw mcneese in there

Comment

Working...
                                X