No announcement yet.

Lost Bag on the Vine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a great outcome. Welcome to the site Ted. Another example of what makes this brotherhood of bowhunters so special.

Comment

Hi Larry! And Larry!

Comment

Ted for President!!!!!

Comment

Aaaawwwww shucks, twernt nuttin'. Thanks to all for the welcomes and the kudos. I only did what I consider to be the right thing. I've been around some great people since I first began Bowhunting, and I can only hope to continue meeting more and more.

It seems like there is a major loss of morals and intregrity anymore and it's not just the younger generation that is responsible.

ALL hunters/fishers and outdoorsmen and women should come to the aid/support of their fellow hunters etc. With all the anti's running around, we can't afford not to support each other as much as possible.

Comment

Thankx Ted

You are the hero of the week for me. Way to go. I wish there were more like you at LBJ where I hunt. Welcome to the fire.

Comment

Well done, Ted. Good to see.

Be thankful Ted got it, Jay. Otherwise, Larry's story would have been the same..... 'cept he'd of had the bag all along.
              Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

When I saw the title of this thread "lost bag on the vine" I thought it was going to about an unjury suffered by somebody crawling through briars while naked. I am glad to see that it's about an honest man. "Hey Diogenes, over here!"

Comment

Hey Texas Grown, we could arrange that hunting together thing. It is always better to have someone around when hunting, as opposed to hunting alone. Solitude has it's rewards, but sharing the hunt with friends is a tad better. Let me know, as I am looking to spending alot of time out there from this thursday after turkey dinner, through to sunday. I'm only about 20 minutes from there, and would like to meet more folks to hunt with. You can never have enough friends.

Comment

Thats why my stuff is tagged with all my info......

You never know when a good feller is gonna find it and do the right thing!!

Great job!!!

Comment

In today’s society, it is great to know that there are still good people out there.

Comment

Ted, I must say I would be proud to hunt with you someday. What you do good today will come back to you 10 fold tommorow.

Comment

Thanks that means alot. But unless you hunt public land that may take awhile as for now I don't have a lease. Maybe someday?

Comment

Originally posted by Pirogue View Post
                            Thats why my stuff is tagged with all my info......

You never know when a good feller is gonna find it and do the right thing!!

Great job!!!
                            I agree, most people will return stuff if there is contact information but what can a person do when you find something and there is no one to contact. I need to put a contact number on and in my bags. Thanks for the reminder.

RD

Comment

Hey Ted welcome to the fire. I do hunt public land it's good to know there are still honest people out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X