Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Then why aren't I 50 points ahead...?"

This should **** you off!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjxnI2yrnDY"]Google Swung 2.6 million to 10.4 million votes in 2016 election - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, it does. I saw it this morning, when Ted asked him again to repeat it.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Absolutely, this is the whole reason why they try to divert attention to a few russian troll farm accounts that spent a 100k on advertising.

Comment

google is playing beyond dirty. just go to google images and search "clinton with epstein" .... you wont find much, and you know those 2 held hands while skipping to the plane when heading to his island.

then go to google images and type in "trump with epstein" and there will be a plethora of images...

Comment

Originally posted by red View Post
            google is playing beyond dirty. just go to google images and search "clinton with epstein" .... you wont find much, and you know those 2 held hands while skipping to the plane when heading to his island.

then go to google images and type in "trump with epstein" and there will be a plethora of images...
            Google is pure evil.....communist.....the threat from within.

Comment

I've used google exclusively dozens of times a day for years. That will stop today. Going now to change my search engine settings to Bing!
              (If there's a better search engine than Bing, please tell me what it is. Thanks.)

***ETA***
              Is Duckduckgo better than bing?
              Last edited by LFD2037; 07-19-2019, 10:54 AM.

Comment

My feeling is they are all staffed by people with the same mindset. This isn't just a top down issue. It is a company wide issue. Most of these organizations have a progressive culture. Sure, an employee can be a conservative but they will only be tolerated to a certain level.

Comment

Originally posted by red View Post

I was surprised yesterday when I saw an article about Epstein and they had in the body of the article a picture of Epstein with Trump for no particular reason.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                    I've used google exclusively dozens of times a day for years. That will stop today. Going now to change my search engine settings to Bing!
                    (If there's a better search engine than Bing, please tell me what it is. Thanks.)

***ETA***
                    Is Duckduckgo better than bing?
                    I have averaged $600.00 a month on google ad words for my business.
                    That stopped today also.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                      That stopped today also.
                      Kudo's to you Marty! Only way to fix these sapsuckers... vote with your wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                        That stopped today also.
                        Awesome!
                        Who will you advertise w/now?

Comment

That's insane!! Let's see what gets done about it.

Comment

Even by watching that video you are supporting Google. They own Youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                              Even by watching that video you are supporting Google. They own Youtube.
                              Yea, and unfortunately I use Google Chrome for my browser... You guys use something else compatible? I'd love to dump it for something else. IE is so dang virus/attack prone, I quit using it long ago...

Comment

Working...
                              X