chris brackett is having a bad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
    Man I know what he did was wrong but geez you guys act like you’ve never done anything wrong. He’s lost his TV show and will pay mightily for this, I’m sure he’s learned his lesson.
    I've never done anything in the league of what this guy did. Yea, I speed, but I don't poach, and I really don't have to impress anyone but myself.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Lotsa pressure frim networks and that business to get that bigger buck down faster that the other guy...
      People that watch those shows dont want to see a guy sitting for weeks and not shoot a monster.. and sponsors want people watching..

Not excusing it.. but its another factor
      Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Have no idea who kip campbell is...and therein lies my point.
      I concur with you on all your points. And it all leads to money and people's greed for said money. It's what I was referring to when I mentioned people's pursuit of riches.

Comment

Kip Campbell = Red Arrow TV
        Good guy and show.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          Unfortunately, this industry is just another opportunity for people to sell their souls to the devil in their blind pursuit of fame and riches!! Social media has created a new way for people to get rich and famous extremely quick. Those of low moral character are taking the bait, hook, line and sinker. It is astonishing what people will do (break the law i. e.) to kill a big buck on camera so they can garner the attention on social media.
          Interesting. One could argue the "live hunts" around here are the same, on a smaller scale....not breaking the law, but definitely pressure to shoot something to garner attention. Bad shots get made when that happens, too.

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
            Come on guys, he’s a family man and a devout Christian
            Lmao! #271

Comment

Looks like the video has been taken down from everywhere. On his facebook page he basically played it off as he will have to sit out longer than he thought and it was more expensive than he thought and thank the people that stayed the course. Said he was a different man 6 years ago and that it was a long time ago.

I don't know, as a public figure that screwed up in his profession maybe a heart felt apology was in order? At least he is now closer to God and posted a couple bible verses.

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
                Come on guys, he’s a family man and a devout Christian

Any formal apology that starts out mentioning how he found Jesus immediately sets off my BS detector.

Comment

Can’t support a poacher. Idk how guys like this get a second of airtime, the whole show is an advertisement. I think if I almost lost all of my livelihood it would bring me “closer to god” haha. If it doesn’t teach me anything and I have to wade through 25 minutes of advertising for 5 minutes of actual film, I’m out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brackettt is a tool and I refused to watch him before he got caught poaching.

Comment

Working...
                    X