Good Start to this Tragedy ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Start to this Tragedy ...

Im glad something is finally being done - Way too late, but I hope justice is served ...

I think there are some very powerful/rich/influential men staring at the ceiling at night wondering when/if their names are going to pop up in the news over this.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      I think there are some very powerful/rich/influential men staring at the ceiling at night wondering when/if their names are going to pop up in the news over this.
      Yessir. All info is pointing that direction.

Comment

They will not allow a ex President to take this fall.....

It will be covered up....AGAIN

Comment

Anybody see the 1992 video with Trump and Epstein partying with the cheerleaders? It is definitely strange. Trump's hair may be better now than it was then

Comment

I just wonder who they can prove at this point. I want them to get as many people as possible.

Comment

Epstein will be the only one to go to jail r serve time or possibly commit suicide with 2 bullets too the back of the head. Maybe some low level people might get caught up in it but if you think the Clintons or any Demorat will get hammered you are hoping against hope.

Comment

I just wonder what the dems are trying to revert us away from. For years we've all heard the pedi island rumors and ole slick willy visiting. So if now all of the sudden someone wants to bust his ball$ then what is really happening that they want to slip by us.

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
                  I just wonder what the dems are trying to revert us away from. For years we've all heard the pedi island rumors and ole slick willy visiting. So if now all of the sudden someone wants to bust his ball$ then what is really happening that they want to slip by us.
                  Its another ploy to smear Trumps image. At this point, they are running out of options and dont care who they have to throw under the bus to get him out of office. He is an outsider and threatens their way of life, the elites HATE him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                    Its another ploy to smear Trumps image. At this point, they are running out of options and dont care who they have to throw under the bus to get him out of office. He is an outsider and threatens their way of life, the elites HATE him.
                    Trump is an elite - just ask him ...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      An elite that loves his country and what it stands for. A rare breed, I agree.

Comment

If they had anything on Donald regrading this case - 1. They wouldnt have wasted the time, energy, money and political capitol on the Mueller investigation 2. It would be on the news 24/7 (yet all they have is a tape of Donald with some really happy cheerleaders) 3. Billdo Clinton wouldnt have come out with a statement on why he made so many trips to pedo island.

Epstein was in the blackmail business. Pretty sure he has some evidence in his safe on some elites in some precarious places. Hope he has a good dead mans switch on it.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          Epstein was in the blackmail business. Pretty sure he has some evidence in his safe on some elites in some precarious places. Hope he has a good dead mans switch on it.
                          This is my hope as well - He didnt do this alone. There are others who knew and helped him. They all need to go away.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            Pot calling the kettle black with that one.
                            SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                              Epstein will be the only one to go to jail r serve time or possibly commit suicide with 2 bullets too the back of the head. Maybe some low level people might get caught up in it but if you think the Clintons or any Demorat will get hammered you are hoping against hope.
                              Not going to speculate too much, but several things stand out regarding the case: first is the timing -- "why now"-- aspect, when the original case was known and adjudicated years ago. Conspiracy folks are throwing out some pretty interesting theories/assertions: where did Epstein get his money originally? was the whole scheme orchestrated by Mossad? what was Ms. Maxwell's actual role in all of this -- she is the daughter of reported Mossad "superspy" Robert Maxwell, who died by falling off a yacht named for this daughter? Someone even noted that the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" may have been based on the Epstein parties, pointing out that director Stanley Kubrick died in vehicle crash about the time of the film's making.

Not giving credence to any of this, but this could certainly be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X