Glock trigger upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
    striker fire vs. sear. Can only do so much with a striker fire as it relates to smoothness and pull
    To a point. Several other striker fired pistols have sears, the striker is cocked and held back under full spring tension until fired. There are several kits for those pistols that feel great. The glock design is better, Striker is put under increasing spring tension as part of the trigger pull, hence it is very tough to design something that feels like what we all expect. I have an Apex, ZEV and another I can't think of right now. I have given up on finding one I like and finally learned to shoot a pistol correctly. I do a connector and spring kit and put rounds through them now.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

McNally trigger. I have one in every glock I own. NTX native, Vet, and 5 time Olympic pistol shooter. Best trigger I've ever felt. Drop in and adjustable. It's just awesome. If your close to Mansfield, go to Triarc and feel it on one of the demo guns. They are carried other places I'm sure, but that one I was at the grand opening with John McNally, and everyone who went around the tables trying the different triggers, all stopped and asked about his after they felt it. I watched most of them buy one right then. Because then John would install and adjust it for free. He did all of mine and between me and my girl we have 2 43s, 2 19s, 17, 34, and 40 10mm. All shoot amazingly. I dont recommend any other. Yes, I'm friends with John personally, and no, I dont get anything for spreading the word. In case anyone may think that's the case for me pushing them.

Comment

I talked to John a few weeks ago. Super nice guy and answered all my questions. If I didn’t have a gen 1 glock 19 I would have bought one.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          What’s the best trigger upgrade/replacement for a Gen IV 19?
          An XD

Comment

I have had apex and zev. I prefer the apex. Seems to break better for me

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
              An XD
              Well kinda, really an XDM, with a powder river ultimate trigger

Comment

Apex and Zev are your best, and safest options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ghost Rocket disconnect and hand file to perfection...

Comment

Working...
                  X