No announcement yet.

New OSHA Mandate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

America is no longer America home of the free.
    How about a company telling the gov to F off ? If my job requires it I’ll ask if I can buy my own test and test weekly. If they say no I’ll tell them to F off after 20 years of sacrificing for complete strangers.
    I have volunteered twice to run covid calls and if they don’t mean anything for my department then they can shove it. I’m an adult and I will survive

Comment

I guess we will see how it goes. Either way I'll make it.. I have a fall back if needed..

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
        So what would have happened if you said I am vaccinated?
        Not sure and lying about would just make 2 wrongs..

Comment

In a civil, virtuous society people on both sides of the social contract are held to account. But when one side openly and flagrantly denies the other's individual rights, the social contract is broken and we devolve to the state of nature.

In the context of today, this easily justifies lying/cheating to the extent you're comfortable with the risk of being caught and punished. They lie and cheat, why shouldn't we?

Comment

Originally posted by dhall1414 View Post
            In a civil, virtuous society people on both sides of the social contract are held to account. But when one side openly and flagrantly denies the other's individual rights, the social contract is broken and we devolve to the state of nature.

In the context of today, this easily justifies lying/cheating to the extent you're comfortable with the risk of being caught and punished. They lie and cheat, why shouldn't we?
            Because then they have succeeded in bringing us down to their level..

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
              That is a horrible position to be in. After that many years on the job it could be financially disastrous for a family. I know it is easy for some people to say that no job is worth it and for those people, maybe that is correct. It is not a one size fits all however.
              Yes it is. The two guys I work with both said not getting it and will take termination. But one is about to retire and other is early 30s. I’m kinda in the middle at 49. I like my job and great, insurance, vacation, 401, truck. Don’t want to start all over now. I guess I’ll have to get it then run office all by myself since everyone else will be fired

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                Yes it is. The two guys I work with both said not getting it and will take termination. But one is about to retire and other is early 30s. I’m kinda in the middle at 49. I like my job and great, insurance, vacation, 401, truck. Don’t want to start all over now. I guess I’ll have to get it then run office all by myself since everyone else will be fired
                This is sad.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hunting Hard. I would schedule for the last day you can or go on FMLA a few days before. Take a few weeks off. Company can not ask any questions when on FMLA. If there are only 3 of y’all and 2 leaving and you on FMLA maybe they will feel some discomfort as well

Comment

Any updates on the Supreme Courts decision? Tried looking online and couldn’t find any new updates since Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      Only takes one karen in HR...

The sad thing is we currently have a worker shortage problem
                      I believe if you go looking hard enough for something you gonna find it. Right now #’s are spiking & if you test hard enough every single week just think how many positives will show up
                      Then you send them home 5 days & hence creating more worker shortage
                      Sounds counterintuitive.

Comment

Yeah, don't fold & run out to get it...we should get a ruling from scotus soon. Fight it with all the ammo you can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholson84 View Post
                          Any updates on the Supreme Courts decision? Tried looking online and couldn’t find any new updates since Saturday.
                          As of a couple of hours ago there was no word.

They could throw it out as unconstitutional or I believe they could issue a stay until they have another in depth oral argument.

It could have been issued as soon as they first arguments were over.

Comment

That shot has killed a lot of folks and injured a lot more. You take it because you think you have no choice then it’s on you.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              That shot has killed a lot of folks and injured a lot more. You take it because you think you have no choice then it’s on you.
                              https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...mes-joe-biden/

Agree. 5 of us from my small shop (18 people currently) got it over Christmas break, the one guy that was double vaccinated and boosted got it first and had the worst symptoms by far. He will tell you till this day that he hasn’t felt normal since his first shot

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...mes-joe-biden/
                                Long story, but Yea I don’t have a choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X