Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No ones saying he is a savior

But I do believe he would’ve saved the season

Aggie logic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      https://www.stwnewspress.com/news/ok...a38a17181.html

So this Longhorn 4* DB was arrested a year ago for car jacking, kicked off the team by Herman and Sark reinstated him…..now he’s facing a felony in Oklahoma for video taping a sexual act with an OSU student.
      Where's he think he is, LSU? That won't fly anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Ok then he’d been a savior….. sheesh y’all are your own worst enemy i swear [emoji1787][emoji2359]

You cut out the end of the quote. [emoji38] You are kinda dumb. You’re reading comprehension is about on par with your 2nd grade punctuation ability.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          https://www.stwnewspress.com/news/ok...a38a17181.html

So this Longhorn 4* DB was arrested a year ago for car jacking, kicked off the team by Herman and Sark reinstated him…..now he’s facing a felony in Oklahoma for video taping a sexual act with an OSU student.
          Where's he think he is, LSU? That won't fly at other schools.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            Weren’t you the one using that overused TBH phrase ‘rent free’ the other day? Aggie is all you can talk about.

That’s a weird way to say “the point I attempted to make and my opinion don’t make sense”…..

Comment

You cut out the end of the quote. [emoji38] You are kinda dumb. You’re reading comprehension is about on par with your 2nd grade punctuation ability.

Sorry if I offended any second graders that may be on here.

Comment

*Your
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

MB77, yes I believe king would’ve had us at 11-1. However I’ve never said he was a savior, god golly some of you ags are thicker than the paint on your overalls! [emoji2359]

Oh and I read your weak attempt to try, and leave yourself an out. I don’t accept that cheap crap

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                    Looks like Campbell is going to wait to sign in February, which sucks because that will give Alabama, Georgia, USC, and OU the time they need to get back in this recruitment. I thought when he decided not to go to USC or Georgia this weekend that Texas had closed this down. This dude is a stud and if he commits he is probably a starter at some point next year.

Texas hasn't signed two consensus 5 star OL in the same class ever.

I think Agbo is a Horn.

If Texas signs Agbo and Campbell, that probably means zero OL from the portal. If they do end up signing Campbell, he, Neto, and Banks are all likely starters at some point next year. They are physically and technically ahead of most high school offensive lineman.

If they miss on Campbell (and Dewberry who is expected to sign with A&M, but Texas is efforting greatly), then they probably take on OL from the portal.

Denver Harris is a big recruitment to watch with the Aggies and Texas duking it out.
                    Those aren’t the only 2 in on Harris. And him not signing until February helps LSU on him

Comment

Sorry if I offended any second graders that may be on here.

It's been a rough couple years for DDF- cut him some slack

5-6
                      6-6

Staring at 7-5 at best in 2022

Comment

MB77, yes I believe king would’ve had us at 11-1. However I’ve never said he was a savior, god golly some of you ags are thicker than the paint on your overalls! [emoji2359]

Oh and I read your weak attempt to try, and leave yourself an out. I don’t accept that cheap crap

Or 10-2. Yes, I think he could of made a difference. We’ll see next year.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                          It's been a rough couple years for DDF- cut him some slack

5-6
                          6-6

Staring at 7-5 at best in 2022

lol difference between me and you is I stick by my team, not run around and jersey swap when my team comes up short.

Comment

I love your attempts at punctuation after I mention it. [emoji1] You just start throwing commas in random places[emoji23] It’s ok DDF, I actually do like your style on here.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                                Those aren’t the only 2 in on Harris. And him not signing until February helps LSU on him
                                Harris is signing tomorrow and LSU is out since Corey Raymond left.

Comment

Working...
                                X