Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    she is strong as bridge cable.... BK got the white man overbite working... I won't throw stones on his dancing though...

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
      Had a little time to do some hunting over the weekend. I'm not exactly in a bind for meat but my FIL was so I he helped me cure my itchy trigger finger with a decent 8.

[ATTACH]1073921[/ATTACH]
      Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
        I went out looking to do some pig patrol and ended up taking a freak! I could not pass this one up!

It was a good weekend with some good news out of Austin!

Hook ‘em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
          It's a huge risk he is a primadonna with a horrible attitude. If he is that great you think he would have gotten a couple snaps or some kind of shot at Ohio State. He has Tate Martell 2.0 written all over him. Selling out your high school team for money is not a business decision it's a show of character and it shows he doesn't have much.
          I'm a huge Buckeye fan. I never heard anything about a horrible attitude or primadonna stuff.

He took a flyer, and it didnt work out. Stroud is a Heisman finalist and will only get better as he showed this season.

Ewers is a great prospect, but with Stroud playing like he was, he just wasnt going to get the opportunities he could have gotten if Stroud had struggled more. He took a chance and it didnt work out.

Good luck to him going forward! I'm glad he made a great amount of money. Lord knows the schools have made enough off of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
            I think Ewers is super talented but I am nervous with all of these young kids in regards to team ship and maturity. Not a knock by any means, hope for the horns that he turns the ship. Bolstering that OL dang sure helps!

Ready for a big announcement on Aggie DC but I’ll bet we don’t hear until after the holidays.

Didn’t watch the Heisman ceremony but I did get bloody this weekend. Had a nice OLD rutty ten slip up with a doe. Gig em!

ac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daaaaang! Everyone is killin! Nice!

Comment

I have read the opposite.
              So have I - Only ones talking ish are the usual group of fans. Have seen lots of support from current team, publicly. Same with Jam-o in Alabama. tOSU fan base is huge, and there is a vocal minority that sometimes skews perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                I'm a huge Buckeye fan. I never heard anything about a horrible attitude or primadonna stuff.

He took a flyer, and it didnt work out. Stroud is a Heisman finalist and will only get better as he showed this season.

Ewers is a great prospect, but with Stroud playing like he was, he just wasnt going to get the opportunities he could have gotten if Stroud had struggled more. He took a chance and it didnt work out.

Good luck to him going forward! I'm glad he made a great amount of money. Lord knows the schools have made enough off of them.

Good to hear some positive feedback from a non-bitter Buckeye fan about something Texas related. That's a rarity around this joint..

Comment

OU gets another Blue Chip QB and sounds like Caleb may stay. May have stopped the drain circling.
                  Last edited by oktx; 12-13-2021, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    OU gets another Blue Chip QB and sounds like Caleb may stay. May have stopped the drain circling.
                    I hope these moves make yall suck forever. Fook OU

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post

[emoji15]

Monday morning’s hit different for some.

Comment

Like horn?

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          [emoji15]

Monday morning’s hit different for some.

[emoji23]

That’s a late Saturday night special right there.

Comment

**** I hate the portal. It used to be fun to poke fun when a rivals team member hit the portal. Now it’s so common for everyone you can’t poke fun with a straight face. [emoji23]

Dreydon Norwood (Aggie FR Defensive Back) hits the portal this morning.

Comment

[emoji23]

That’s a late Saturday night special right there.

For sure!

Comment

Congrats…..your one of the most annoying Sip fans on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X