Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
    They should remove the registered before date on the NFA for Class 3 weapons as well.
    Unfortunately, that will likely never happen.

Comment

Does your company you order from tell you when ATF cashes the check? I am sitting at 8 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
        Does your company you order from tell you when ATF cashes the check? I am sitting at 8 weeks
        Just check your bank!

Comment

Form 4 Wait

Mine was purchased January 31, 2017 through Capitol Armory. I got an email 2 days ago, Sunday that the form was approved. Appears it was done so on December 7th. Looks like I may take a quick jog down to Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
            Mine was purchased January 31, 2017 through Capitol Armory. I got an email 2 days ago, Sunday that the form was approved. Appears it was done so on December 7th. Looks like I may take a quick jog down to Austin.
            Capitol mailed my form on Jan 24 so hopefully I’ll hear this week since yours was done the same week

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
              Just check your bank!
              I paid Capitol Armory one big lump sum right up front.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                Send an email to info [at] capitol armory [dot] com, saying "Please confirm the date the check for Serial Number: ******XX was cashed."

Someone (probably Torrey or his wife Rhiannon) will respond.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  Just read that CZ is coming out with a Integreally Suppressed gun in 22lr and 17hmr.... Crap....

And it’s only 399.99

Guess another form 4 will be occurring in 2018...
                  What?! I might have to do this.......

Comment

Form 4 Wait

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                    What?! I might have to do this.......

Yes sir!

Comment

Yes sir!

Well I guess I’ll have to look into these instead of the gemtech mist barrels for my 10-22’s.

Comment

Although I don't have my exact mail date, my early Feb paperwork and check for my Sico Hybrid came back Dec 23rd. Form 4, on a Trust just a shade under 10 months. Things may be looking up for the timelines.

Comment

Originally posted by Paslaw0311 View Post
                          Although I don't have my exact mail date, my early Feb paperwork and check for my Sico Hybrid came back Dec 23rd. Form 4, on a Trust just a shade under 10 months. Things may be looking up for the timelines.

That’s awesome, thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Paslaw0311 View Post
                            I have one in that same time period.

Comment

Checks cashed for form1 and form4 Dec 30. The old man that filled out my paperwork at the gun shop made several mistakes on the paperwork that I corrected before I sent them out. If checks were cashed, is it safe to assume that the forms were filled out correctly? TIA

Comment

Just read that CZ is coming out with a Integreally Suppressed gun in 22lr and 17hmr.... Crap....

And it’s only 399.99

Guess another form 4 will be occurring in 2018...
                                Oh my...... I've been looking at getting a .22 suppressor and a CZ rimfire.

Comment

Working...
                                X