22lr ammo test and deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22lr ammo test and deal

i figured i'd pass this on , but not until i tested the ammo to see if it's worth the price or total junk ... reviews on the web were mixed .. so i ended up doing my own testing... it was really windy this weekend 5mph gusting to 18.6 on my wind gauge , so the ammo can probably do better on a calm day ..

i was able to do right around moa accuracy ...

so here is the deal ... Norma tac-22 straight from their website $42.89 a brick , buy 4 or. more and free shipping ... mine came out to $185 for 2k rounds delivered.

here is the full test video best groups from 2 different rifles were right at .5" @50 yards ...

shot my KYL at the end of the video and managed to hit 2" ,1" ,.5" and 1/4" @50 without ever missing ...

i'd say it's a good deal for what it is. here is the link to the ammo and the review

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvJ50ov4Uog&ab_channel=standbackitsgonnabl o"]Norma Tac 22 ammo test ! - YouTube[/ame]

It's the most available ammo out there that is actually decent & affordable being under a dime a round...I actually got mine delivered for just under $0.08ea. Norma direct was $0.09ea at the time.

Comment

I have been pretty impressed with it. Been shooting it out of my Ruger precision 22.
      Have shot it out to 130 yards at a 4” plate. Can hit it every time. Best group at 100 yards is about 3/4”.

Comment

I wonder if this will cycle in my LCP 2. Anyone run some in theirs?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
          I wonder if this will cycle in my LCP 2. Anyone run some in theirs?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
          i've seen people running these in semi ... i just don't like running oily ammo in semi...

Comment

Cycles my older Walther P22 just fine. it is a little on the oily side though

Comment

What is the muzzle velocity?

Comment

It's said to be just under subsonic....

Comment

stayed sub in my test video ... ran a can on my bergara and it never cracked once .. box says 1100...

Comment

Shot an axis with it just in front of the ear and below to antler. He was dead before he hit the ground

Comment

Working...
                    X