No announcement yet.

Green screen hacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same thing happened to me on my Android tablet. Tried installing antivirus and malware apps, but still redirected me to ad and other not so nice sites. I even deleted all info and did a factory reset, but still get redirected when attempting to go to TBH. Has anyone using Android been successful in stopping the redirect?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfootwolff View Post
      Same thing happened to me on my Android tablet. Tried installing antivirus and malware apps, but still redirected me to ad and other not so nice sites. I even deleted all info and did a factory reset, but still get redirected when attempting to go to TBH. Has anyone using Android been successful in stopping the redirect?
      Not me ...

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Here too,tbh is the only thing affected. Works thru tap a crap but all other search engines r redirected.any ideas folks?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Its an android issue. Go to settings in chrome browser and block javascript

Comment

Having the same issue here

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
              Thank you. Went into the Samsung browser and blocked Javascript and I can get on TBH now through my phone.

Comment

I am in the same boat. Hopefully there is a cure that some of us can fix!

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                  Thank you. Went into the Samsung browser and blocked Javascript and I can get on TBH now through my phone.
                  Just worked for me too!

Comment

It was all just a Russian hoax!!!

Comment

Got it.
                      Last edited by DUKFVR; 05-15-2022, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                        Thanks it worked for me

Comment

Mine sent me to some cam girl site. It was approximately 12 minutes before I remembered I was trying to get here instead.

Comment

Wolverines!

Comment

Got rid of Javascript....still won't work on my S21 Ultra. Is now telling me to reboot my router at home.

Comment

got rid of java and cured the problem. Did some checking and come to find out Killary has stake in java and used it to hack all us Deplorables so we wouldnt be able to get together on site. LOL made the last part up

Comment

Working...
                                X