No announcement yet.

Square body chevys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t get Tapatalk to reload. I’ve got an 85 SB with 6300 miles I’m almost done with…yes 6300 miles

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
      I can’t get Tapatalk to reload. I’ve got an 85 SB with 6300 miles I’m almost done with…yes 6300 miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

81 3/4 ton long bed
          Attached Files

Comment

Did anyone else get their project w/o radiator support braket mounts? If so what did you use as the new radiator mounts?

Comment

Not quite within the time span you listed but here’s my 1965 C10. It was my grandads. Been a fun side project.
              Attached Files

Comment

Mine has been on pause for a while for other projects. Hoping to work on it as an excuse to stay in the shop this weekend with family coming over. I'm still waiting on door panels from USA1. Close to a year now.

Comment

The current project. 1983 k30
                  Big block swap and suspension make over and frame off resto coming up.

The one I regrettably sold

Comment

OP, just my two cents, I love the unfinished, mis-matched color, partially sanded, surface rusted panels. I realize you will probably paint them, but that look is awesome. Especially with something like a 383 stroker under the hood or a cammed out 454. Something nasty sounding.

Great build, looking forward to the updates.

Comment

Those were awesome trucks. My first 2 vehicles were a 76’ SW Custom Deluxe, 3 in the tree, and an 84 Silverado automatic V8. Both awesome vehicles.

Comment

I am having some serious issues posting pictures to TBH these days. I sent on via an photo app but it won't show the photo without following a link.

I am in the process of bagging my 90 model Suburban. I try to make time to work on it every week if possible. The next thing in need to get done is shim the rear end to get a better pinion angle and replace the drive shaft joints.

Comment

I'm sure glad you square body fellers and felletts got your own thread to post on.

Having said that, my younger brother has a '78 Black SWB with a 350. I may try to talk him into restoring it again.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

My son's daily driver (83). Has a tired 350 in it. He has a fresh long block assembled and ready for the swap. Rebuilt the trans and t-case last year. All new brakes, tie rods, ball joints and front hubs last year as well. Has dual tanks that work. Wood bed needs to be redone. Has some rust in the floors and in the a pillars. Been a pretty solid truck. Was used as a prop in downtown Georgetown a month ago for a movie they filmed. They used it four times and he was given a check for $1,200. We are going to the Pate swap meet at the end of the month for interior stuff. AC works.

Click image for larger version

Name:	t2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	24681958

Click image for larger version

Name:	t1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	24681959

Comment

My wife says this is her’s, but I’m the one with bloody knuckles.

Comment

It not necessarily the next thing to do but I been wanting a grill for my truck and found this the only thing I could find as far and used and 2nd hand

Comment

Working...
                                X