Follow up on Tx shooting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Follow up on Tx shooting...

Thought this would be of interest to some...

I did not feel he would be indicted by a Lubbock jury, pretty strong sentiment for protection of personal property

Comment

Ugly

Comment

I figured he would get off. Dude is straight up strange though. I worked with him about 10 years ago.

Comment

That is interesting.. Looked like a bad killing to me. Still does.. Hmm you just never know..
          I hope he still with that girl.. Probably not.
          Last edited by PondPopper; 04-05-2022, 12:03 PM.

Comment

He was married at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              That is interesting.. Looked like a bad killing to me. Still does.. Hmm you just never know..
              He was married at the time and his wife is a judge.

Comment

Since when are warning shots ok? That dude shot into the ground before he shot the other fellar.

Comment

Like that couldn't have been settled with fist if it even came to that. Pretty stupid in my opinion. The whole situation is stupid. Getting shot over something like that is stupid. Shooting someone over something like that is stupid. There wasn't anything self defense about it. If anything he was the aggressor.

He escalated the situation by bringing the gun out. He had enough time to fire a warning shot so it's apparent he wasn't in immediate danger. The dude couldn't handle an *** whoopin is all it boils down to.
                  Last edited by okrattler; 04-05-2022, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                    Like that couldn't have been settled with fist if it even came to that. Pretty stupid in my opinion. The whole situation is stupid. Getting shot over something like that is stupid. Shooting someone over something like that is stupid. There wasn't anything self defense about it. If anything he was the aggressor.

He escalated the situation by bringing the gun out. He had enough time to fire a warning shot so it's apparent he wasn't in immediate danger. The dude couldn't handle an *** whoopin is all it boils down to.
                    I would agree 100%. I have watched the video twice months ago, there was never a reason to go grab a gun. Then definitely not a reason to actually shoot the guy. Calling the police and having him removed if you can't deal with him yourself, would have been the thing to do.

I remember some guy posted, in some other thread, that he hoped the son of the guy who got shot, grows up and kicks the other guy's rear someday. I think that would be very justified.

Comment

I watched this several months ago and thought at the time there is no way the shooter doesn't get jail time. I'm as pro gun as they come, but this is not self-defense. It was cowardice and anger mixed together with arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                        He was married at the time and his wife is a judge.
                        They are divorced now. She did not win her re-election. Oddly enough, this issues was not really touched/attacked by her political foes during the campaign. There were plenty of other reasons not to re-elect her I guess

Comment

Lots of stupid going on both sides in that video. Not that surprised at the outcome in Texas.

Comment

Comment

I kinda want a tactical shotgun now for home defense…

Comment

Working...
                              X